The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

TWIST #1: THE FAST FORWARD

Clue-FastForward.png

The Fast Forward is a highly coveted power on the race, allowing any team who uses it to skip all tasks for that leg and go immediately to the pit stop. In this rankdown, each of you will get the power of the fast forward for the first 3 cycles of the game. At the beginning of each cycle, each ranker will choose 1 team to receive their fast forward and be safe from elimination for that entire cycle. However, once a team is given a fast forward, they are ineligible to receive it again in subsequent cycles - as we all know, a team is allowed only one fast forward during their time on a season.

TWIST #2: THE EXPRESS PASS

tE6orko.jpg?1

Another notable power and staple of the race is the express pass - the ability for a team to skip one task of their choosing if they have the pass in their posession. Each of you are being given one express pass to use at any time before the top 100. If a team that you like is nominated, you can use the express pass on them and they will be safe for the remainder of the cycle. However, there will be no replacement nominee, which means that the last team remaining when the express pass is used is automatically eliminated during that round. I recommend you use this wisely, because you get one and only one express pass for the entire rankdown.

Please post your Fast Forward picks in this thread! Once everyone posts them, I will post information on Cycle 1.

@Alex95 @*Chris @*Diana @JC @Weedy_Speedy @QueenKalie @Steven_

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (TWISTS #1 & #2 ON PAGE 3)

I am assuming that we are going after early teams first and I believe Kellie/Lavonne better be safe so I'll give ff powers to Misa & Maiya QUEENS of being two feet from the pit stop and running back and forth around it :dead:. I just realized I am too big a fan of female teams on TAR so I'll leave the villain status to @QueenKalie this rankdown :giggle: