The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

Jason & Amy

jasonamywinnerslarge.jpg

I did not mind them that much because they at least could do stuff by themselves and were not incompetent without other teams. I was rooting for Tim and Marie in the finale because they were a hilarious trainwreck, but extremely entertaining and they were a team that I first hated, but then grew to appreciate and root for. But at least Nicole and Travis were not rewarded for riding others' coattails and teaching their kids to try to step on other people when ahead yet attempt to leech off of them when completely and utterly incompetent. Jason and Amy did show massive loyalty to Nicole and Travis even though it was a one sided relationship when it came to help, but glad they did not end up getting second in the final leg, because they deserved a first. Not one of my favorite teams, but also not one that I hate. But congrats to them on making it this far!

Save Tammy and victor

Jill & Thomas

Season 17

AR_1709_WEB_CLIP_09_400x300.jpg

Jill & Thomas are one of those teams where the editors made it quite clear "THIS IS THE TEAM TO ROOT AGAINST!" Season 17 wasn't exactly subtle in its foreshadowing of an all-female team finally winning the race, and I personally was very much rooting for Nat & Kat and Brook & Claire over these two. TAR17 is one of the show's finest seasons though, one worthy of multiple rewatches, and I've found myself growing to like Jill & Thomas more over time. Normally the generic young dating couple that clearly has no chemistry with each other grates on my nerves, but idk with these two it just made them more compelling? Like the constant digs they both made with Thomas being "better educated" than her amused me, along with Jill's colorful usage of the English language ("There's a lot of nuts & bullets!") Idk, they're definitely not one of my favorite teams ever but I suppose overall they're just harmless, and played their part in their season quite well.

image-asset.png?format=2500w

First of all, I apologize for doing the bare-minimum with this write-up but I have to leave shortly for a day trip / work so I just want to get this done before I leave.  This team of professional skiers competed on the 30th season of Amazing Race - it was filmed in 2017 but aired in 2018.  And to be honest, that season is one that I don't really care for, mainly due to the teams on it.  Kristi & Jen were a fine team but not one that I was hardcordely rooting for since they were never underdogs - they really dominated the race by often finishing near the top of the pack. They were in the finale and finished in 3rd place due to them struggling with the ultimate test which was the puzzle. I don't think anyone really love them if they're getting cut. Hope everyone have wonderful day, including them.