The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

Just now, QueenKalie said:

ahh okay I didn't realize they were a thing! I did always really like Blair though although I haven't seen any of her social posts in awhile. But when you posted the names I was thinking of different people. :dead:

Lol yeah fair enough I should’ve been clear since they were racers from two different teams :haha:.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 6:05 PM, QueenKalie said:

The new season is totally going to air before this rankdown "finishes" isn't it. :dead:

Hopefully @*Amanda has time to finish this over the holidays before the new season starts

On 12/1/2021 at 6:12 PM, Alex95 said:

I’m very intrigued to find out how they’re working it with COVID. If they’re starting the season from scratch or if all the remaining teams returned from where they left off.

Yes this is so true, how the heck are they traveling internationally??? Must have been somewhat restricted

3 minutes ago, JC said:

Hopefully @*Amanda has time to finish this over the holidays before the new season starts

Yes this is so true, how the heck are they traveling internationally??? Must have been somewhat restricted

They all had to be vaccinated of course and they were flying privately the whole time not commercially. Were there countries that they weren't allowed in probably but I don't know the specific details on that one though. 

• 2 weeks later...