The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

Ugh this was a tough round to try and be an unbiased host for. :dead: 

Very glad Flo & Zach, Brenchel, and Colin & Christie survived. ❤️ 

Heartbroken about the twinnies being cut. 💔 But I think Top 50 is a great achievement when JC has been targeting them from the get-go.

• Like 1

So many amazing and groundbreaking WOC of teams have been robbed recently, Twinnies, Kisha & Jen, Lyn & Karlyn. Only Shelley & Nici and Pam & Winnie remain. Hopefully y'all remember that and not give us a white as hell top 20 like CBS got stuck with :kissbye:

Edited by Alex95

58 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Tian & Jaree beg to differ!

Tian is amazing but I didn't like Jaree, sorry.

56 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

So many amazing and groundbreaking WOC of teams have been robbed recently, Twinnies, Kisha & Jen, Lyn & Karlyn. Only Shelley & Nici and Pam & Winnie remain. Hopefully y'all remember that and not give us a white as hell top 20 like CBS got stuck with :kissbye:

Lol this is IDF, what do you think is gonna happen?

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Kisha and Jen should totes still be here, saving the twins over them was silly because K/J had a much better shot of making top 20.

Lyn and Karlyn should have been saved instead of Flo & Zach. Sigh. Too popular I see.

CYCLE 10 PUBLIC NOMINATIONS

the-amazing-race-phil-keoghan.gif

It's the public's turn to nominate!

If you are a member of the public and would like to nominate, please send me a list of 5 teams you would like to see nominated, ranked 1-5. The team you put at 1 is automatically nominated. The 14 teams who are either ranked at 1 or receive the most votes from the public will be nominated.

RULES

1. I will post the 14 teams that the public has nominated.

2. On a first come, first serve basis, each ranker will cut 1 team and save 1 team.

3. You have 30 minutes from the time of your initial write-up post to produce a 100-word write-up.

4.  THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING OF YOUR INITIAL CUT/SAVE POST FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. Please quote it if you need to make changes.

5. You have 24 hours to make your cut. Please ask for an extension if you need one. If 24 hours pass and you do not ask for an extension, any of the other rankers can jump in and steal your cut.

REMAINING TEAMS

Joe & Bill

Nancy & Emily

Blake & Paige

Oswald & Danny

Flo & Zach

Derek & Drew

Colin & Christie

Linda & Karen

Kami & Karli

Charla & Mirna

Gus & Hera

Joseph & Monica

Tyler & James

Dustin & Kandice

Ron & Christina

Nathan & Jennifer

Azaria & Hendekea

Ken & Tina

Andrew & Dan

Tammy & Victor

Jaime & Cara

Meghan & Cheyne

Sam & Dan

Dan & Jordan

Nat & Kat

Brook & Claire

Gary & Mallory

Ernie & Cindy

Bill & Cathi

Liz & Marie

Brendon & Rachel

Jaymes & James

Trey & Lexi

Abbie & Ryan

Mona & Beth

Pam & Winnie

Tim & Marie

Adam & Bethany

Brooke & Robbie

Shelley & Nici

Logan & Chris

Brooke & Scott

Rachel & Elissa

Kaylynn & Haley

You have 24 hours to send me your nominations!

@Solaris @*Wallace @taylorkat

IDK who else but send them if you want. :dead: 

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Cycle 10 - Public Nominations)
On 4/11/2021 at 2:44 PM, *Diana said:

Janelle & Britney
tenor.gif

Is everyone shook? Lol this isn't a big brother rankdown where Janelle and Britney are easily some of the most beloved contestants of time literally making the final 2 TWICE I mean their power is undeniable and I am literally in love with Briney everyone knows this but honestly? Based on their The Amazing Race experience I could not really justify cutting Carol and Brandy and their iconic journey to save a pair that has always gotten their due in these types of games. And besides if there is a come back at some point I am sure myself or someone else will bring them back but based on their TAR experiences and the 2 racers I had to choose from I felt Carol and Brqndy deserved the save more even if the Britney stan in me is dying a little inside and debated doing the opposite.

Saving: Carol & Brandy

On 4/11/2021 at 3:03 PM, QueenKalie said:

I was hoping Alex was gonna cut them but this works too. :dead:

On 4/11/2021 at 3:05 PM, QueenKalie said:

Just don't let @1234567890 see this!

On 4/11/2021 at 3:13 PM, *Diana said:

She isn't playing so she shouldn't care LOL

On 4/11/2021 at 3:31 PM, QueenKalie said:

Shouldn't probably won't stop her though!

britney spears whatever GIF by X Factor Global

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

Britney Spears Omg GIF by MOODMAN

Britney Spears GIF

Britney Spears Smile GIF