The Voice 20 ● Blind Auditions 6 & Best of Blinds ● Discussion

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I'm buzzing with song ideas for my team" - Nick   God help us all.

And Halley deserved way more  

Don't want to have a back and forth with you, but he left on his own...just sayin.

Ok, so Keegan was the first audition of the last taping, picked Blake, and filled Blake's team. At that point both Blake and John were full, Nck still had two open spots, and Kelly three. 

Nick and Kelly then both turned for the next two contestants and Nick won both. Leaving Kelly with three spots remaining and everyone else full. The last three chair turners were all single chair for Kelly. It would have been super awkward for TV purposes to air it in order like that. 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, kclarkson1323 said:

lmao Blake saying Kelly got Adam fired

Didn’t Gwen get Adam’s spot the next season because he left so suddenly? Sounds like conspiracy!

• Haha 3

I mean, the last taping was a bit like this episode itself, no one was picking Kelly, and she got the last artists on her team via one chair turns after everyone was full.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Ok, so Keegan was the first audition of the last taping, picked Blake, and filled Blake's team. At that point both Blake and John were full, Nck still had two open spots, and Kelly three. 

Nick and Kelly then both turned for the next two contestants and Nick won both. Leaving Kelly with three spots remaining and everyone else full. The last three chair turners were all single chair for Kelly. It would have been super awkward for TV purposes to air it in order like that. 

And Halley deserved way more ;)

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Ptones2010 said:

Don't want to have a back and forth with you, but he left on his own...just sayin.

So they were selling.  I don't buy it for one nanosecond.

Just now, AngelaKD said:

Didn’t Gwen get Adam’s spot the next season because he left so suddenly? Sounds like conspiracy!

Yes. Gwen was asked at the last minute because Adam had signed on for the next season and then decided to leave.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

yep 100%, I loved her audition...and if she'd been earlier she'd definitely have gotten more chair turns 

After robegate, Adam should have been fired right at the end of the season. but no, they still waited for season 16 just to make even more sad. 

• Confused 1
Just now, Someone648 said:

I think Blake said something in his talking head that kinda gave away that only Kelly was able to turn for Halley.

Just now, SNI2 said:

After robegate, Adam should have been fired right at the end of the season. but no, they still waited for season 16 just to make even more sad. 

And his S16 team had to suffer. 

• Sad 1