Favorite and least favorite four-chair turns Auditions

Gustavo527

10 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Best for me also. I love your list. 

Thanks. 🙂

10 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Least Favorite and probably you guys don't remember at all

Monique Abbadie - Loca (cringy intro and shaky performance and I think they only turned because it is a Shakira song)

I don't think it was the worst but it was clearly not worthy of a four-chair turn. Her performance was so messy and breathy.

I think the whole point of Blind Audition is really turn for those who have interesting voice regardless if its perfect or not. Coaches have their own reason to turn and the fact that they turn is that they are interested with the artist. We don't need to question those artist solely based on turns if they deserve it or not. At the end of the day it depends on the coaches whether they turn or not.

So let us not disapprove an artist on the chair turns they can get.

Lastly, we can rank them though but questioning the chair turn is like questioning the judges. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Also SandyRedd was probably the only four chair turn in my opinion that actually blew the roof down - concert like.

I agree. :yes:

Jordan, Alisan, Maelyn, Cassade, Katie all were great but Sandy was the one who truly turned the audition into a concert.

40 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I think the whole point of Blind Audition is really turn for those who have interesting voice regardless if its perfect or not. Coaches have their own reason to turn and the fact that they turn is that they are interested with the artist. We don't need to question those artist solely based on turns if they deserve it or not. At the end of the day it depends on the coaches whether they turn or not.

So let us not disapprove an artist on the chair turns they can get.

Lastly, we can rank them though but questioning the chair turn is like questioning the judges. 

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

A 4-chair turn doesn't make an audition better somehow. It just means that all 4 coaches are interested in working with that artist. Not getting 4-chairs doesn't mean that the artist isn't good. However, a good artist (e.g. Maelyn) is probably going to get 3-4 chairs because they're that good. 🧐

43 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I 100% agree. You guys can complain all you want about Victor, Cam, and Raine not getting 4-chair turns but, at the end of the day, it honestly doesn't matter. They all had great auditions and Kelly turning for them wouldn't have made their performances any better than they already were. 🧐

I used Victor, Cam, and Raine as an example because they're in the current season. But the same logic applies to literally any other artist that auditioned for the show. 😉

• 3 weeks later...

I am in awe that so many of you remember so many four-chair contestants. I can only remember a handful. The ones I remember and like are:

(not ranked)

Zae Romeo

Ricky Duran

Sawyer Fredricks

Sarah Simmons

Cassadee Pope

Edited by season1