The Voice S20: IDF’s Ratings

Daillon

6 hours ago, Daillon said:

Updated. 

Dreams missing just 0.05 to outlast pov. 

Also, a bit surprised at the amount of high grades for Episode 2. I thought last week was much stronger, but cool to know that IDF is liking the battles for the most part, especially given our low expectations for them.

51 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Dreams missing just 0.05 to outlast pov. 

Also, a bit surprised at the amount of high grades for Episode 2. I thought last week was much stronger, but cool to know that IDF is liking the battles for the most part, especially given our low expectations for them.

I enjoyed song choices more week one, but the vocals more in week two.

Wouldn’t be surprised for Dreams and pov to both remain in the top five (or even top three), but we still have seven battles to go. 

Posted (edited)

The most surprising thing to me is that in general the battles are doing way better than the blinds (the battles current average is 8.18, which is one point higher than the blinds, which is a huge gap)

Edited by Daillon

On 3/10/2021 at 7:36 PM, Daillon said:

Battles

Corey Ward & Savanna Woods - Dreams 9.34

Ryleigh Modig & Gean Garcia - pov 9.29

Zania Alake & Durell Anthony - Emotions 8.93

Dana Monique & Devan Blake Jones - Stuck with U 8.71

Cam Anthony & Emma Caroline - 10,000 Hours 8.63

Ethan Lively & Avery Roberson - Just Got Started Lovin' You 8.53

Zae Romeo & Lindsay Joan - Rewrite the Stars 8.51

Jordan Matthew Young & Keegan Ferrell - Calling All Angels 7.79

Connor Christian & Aaron Konzelman - I Ain't Living Long Like This 7.67

José Figueroa Jr. & Awari - You Say 7.49

Gihanna Zoe & Halley Greg - Thinking Out Loud 7.38

Pia Renee & Christine Cain - Baby 6.83

Another update.

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, numerous high grades, and watch Pete´s battle get a 1 or something. Smh.

I'm saving the sub-4 scores for the true train-wrecks of the season, which I'm not expecting to happen before we get to the live rounds.

(I'd say sub-5 but I can't remember what the lowest score I gave any of the auditions was so...)

27 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I'm saving the sub-4 scores for the true train-wrecks of the season, which I'm not expecting to happen before we get to the live rounds.

Maybe some of the losers´ KOs.

19 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ciana Pelekai - Cuz I Love You😬

This one definitely has potential, but I won´t think it will be the worst KO of the season. Sadly, I think it will be another one, and it´s by a contestant I like.

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

For those who follow that thread: I think the loser of the last taped KO overall will have the worst performance out of that round. I like that contestant, but the song...

Totally forgot about that one oops

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

For those who follow that thread: I think the loser of the last taped KO overall will have the worst performance out of that round. I like that contestant, but the song...

I don’t wish short clips or montages on anyone, but for that artist’s sake getting short-clipped might honestly be for the best so they don’t have to relive that performance in all its glory when they see it televised. 

On 4/5/2021 at 4:06 PM, David68 said:

Stingy with my 10s

The closest I have done is 2 9.25s (to Cam and Zania auditions) so far

Update: Corey v Savanna and Zania v Durell now lead and are tied at 9.7 for my most positive ranking

My harshest score so far came form Christine's audition, which got a 4.25

17 minutes ago, David68 said:

Update: Corey v Savanna and Zania v Durell now lead and are tied at 9.7 for my most positive ranking

My highest score still is 9.5, given to Cam´s audition, followed by Zae´s audition and the Corey/Savanna battle, with both getting a 9.25. I´m actually wondering why I gave Zae such a high score, since I don´t really care that much about him, but it´s already updated and closed.

My lowest score is 5, given to Christine´s audition.

Edited by Misirlou

1 hour ago, David68 said:

my harshest is an 8 for pete/gean/connor's auditions. i felt mean putting anyone below an 8 lmaooo

highest is still lindsay's 9.6 in the BA. i don't expect any battle to top that b/c both contestants have to be really great.

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I´m actually wondering why I gave Zae such a high score, since I don´t really care that much about him, but it´s already updated and closed.

Same. I guess it just felt like that in the moment, but I haven't revisited Zae's audition nearly as much as Cam, Halley, Raine, Victor, Savanna, etc.

• Like 1

Yeah, that’s the thing about Zae and Corey’s audition. Sometimes you really feel the emotion and other times you don’t feel anything (I think Zae lucked out with my audition rating while Corey suffered.)

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Same. I guess it just felt like that in the moment, but I haven't revisited Zae's audition nearly as much as Cam, Halley, Raine, Victor, Savanna, etc.

Exactly. I haven´t watched his audition in a while, but yeah, it must have felt right in that moment to give him that score.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Sometimes you really feel the emotion and other times you don’t feel anything

Exactly, that's why I tend to like the "thrilling" auditions, they're much more consistent with how much I enjoy them. eg. Raine, Lindsay, Savanna, Cam (due to the incredible vocals)

• Like 2