Contestants Known / Remembered For Something

VoiceFan!

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2021 at 8:05 PM, Hamza Tufail said:

ShiaAn Jones for hitting the highest Head Voice note, G#6(Though I'm not a fan).

Amanda Brown for hitting the highest belted note B5.

I know this post is old, but I believe Fousheé hit a G#6 in her BA and Kyla Jade (briefly) hit a B5 in chest voice

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mistake006 said:

I know this post is old, but I believe Fousheé hit a G#6 in her BA and Kyla Jade (briefly) hit a B5 in chest voice

I don't think it was a full crystal clear note. But maybe I should re-listen to it. Also, It wasn't in chest-voice it was in mixed voice(Heady Mix).

Also, I never paid attention to Foushee so maybe that's why I forgot her.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

I think this thread is more for contestants who are remembered for a certain thing rather than those with records like Toneisha being the highest placing AA female. When you think Toneisha, that isn’t really the first thing that comes to mind.

I think what Misirlou mentioned in the spoiler thread fits the essence of this one - Cody Ray Raymond being the guy who was chosen over SandyRedd then dipped.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Raine Stern - the person who Nick chose in the battles while acknowledging that her partner did better

I honestly don't remember her for that. I remember her for her great audition, and i doubt a lot of people outside IDF put attention on her unfairly winning against Andrew, especially since the battle itself is pretty forgettable 

Edit: her audition is even featured in compilations. She is even on the thumbnail for this one 

Edited by Gustavo527

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

I honestly don't remember her for that. I remember her for her great audition, and i doubt a lot of people outside IDF put attention on her unfairly winning against Andrew, especially since the battle itself is pretty forgettable 

Edit: her audition is even featured in compilations. She is even on the thumbnail for this one 

Fair enough, I remember her for that too, loved her audition. I thought it was one of the best performances of the season and I’m not sure why it ranked so low in the ratings thread.