Funniest Moments on The Voice

QueenCami

Pretty much the title! Try to share videos if you can but describing it is just fine as well!

One of my favorites is when Kelly does the whole:

"What? Oh I heard that.... That was the LORD telling you to pick me... That was Jesus Christ himself telling you to pick me. Do not turn away! Follow the light!"

during Justin Kilgore's audition. You can see it at 0:25 of the following video, but honestly Justin's whole audition discussion was hilarious.

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Pharrell taking an eternity to choose between Lowell Oakley and Kimberly Nichole in battles on S8 was pretty funny, even Carson quipped in.

I didn't expect this to be as funny (or as long) as it was, but it was pretty hilarious, they all had some funny lines in there

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I didn't expect this to be as funny (or as long) as it was, but it was pretty hilarious, they all had some funny lines in there

:rofl: I forgot that happened

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Lmaoooo at Kimberly throwing a little shade when he said the winner was Lowell 👀 Don't blame her, I would be mad too lol

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

Lmaoooo at Kimberly throwing a little shade when he said the winner was Lowell 👀 Don't blame her, I would be mad too lol

lmao like "i really waited here for 40 minutes to not get picked cause lowell needs more coaching?!"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Angeles said:

The coach commentary during Megan’s blind was pretty hilarious IMO: 

"I'm disappointed in you Blake" lmao

6 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Remember when Nick was so desperate to steal a frontrunner and he basically tried a hundred times ? The way Joanna turned him down is the highlight of season 18 :giggle:

LOL Joanna really told him

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

She won it, but I thought he deserved a steal. That was a great battle, and one of the few times Pharrell lived up to his producer status on the show and served a great arrangement.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

https://www.facebook.com/NBCTheVoice/videos/541284522949026/ 

this video is amazing we NEED Jennifer to come back for another season !!!!

The vibes she brought to the panel were immacculate!

Whether or not she was the best coach/made the best decisions - she was fun to watch. And she attracted fantastic contestants! The Kennedy x Makenzie x SandyRedd trio should've been UNBEATABLE that season.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

https://www.facebook.com/NBCTheVoice/videos/541284522949026/ 

this video is amazing we NEED Jennifer to come back for another season !!!!

HAHAH she is so amazing, so sad we don't have her any more! bring her (or alicia) back for season 21!

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

The vibes she brought to the panel were immacculate!

Whether or not she was the best coach/made the best decisions - she was fun to watch. And she attracted fantastic contestants! The Kennedy x Makenzie x SandyRedd trio should've been UNBEATABLE that season.

yes! she's so fun to watch and it's so cool to see her sing with the contestants too! and the iconic shoe-throwing.... i miss her!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AliXRose said:

The queen of entertainment !

"that's why i came back to this show, i love these boys" :ph34rwave:

that hilarious line aside, she's so funny LMAO

this thread is making me miss christina, jhud, and alicia! (though i'm glad christina's done w the show since she doesn't want to be a part of it)

Edited by QueenCami