Beane fan thread

I have a feeling where going to get a performance of his life tomorrow  I wonder if people will enjoy everybody needs to vote as much as we can let’s  get beane into the top 10 I really want him in the final but I don’t think he will be there  but let’s keep supporting and voting he might surprise a lot of people this week

• Like 1

Don’t forget as soon as the show starts we need to all vote as hard as we can we need beane on the show he is to special let’s get hi into the top 9 three people leave on the show saw everybody has to vote as hard as we can during the show

It was predictable like all the ABC seasons, but his career is just beginning, and my support for him continues. I run a fanpage for him on instagram called @beanemusicfansunite and I'm just glad he feels supported. If you're a fan, come and join. I will continue with it because Beane is going to do so many incredible things, and this is just the beginning of something new. And I just enjoy supporting him. Let's keep following his work.

Edited by jazzontherocks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Last night Beane had a show at Club Passim in Boston that was livestreamed. Here's a replay of the concert =D He did a mix of originals (We're Alright, Obvious, Fireflies etc) and also covers - Dreams by Fleetwood Mac, the Vulfpeck song from his Idol audition, and Chris Stapleton's Tennessee Whiskey at the end. 

Edited by jazzontherocks