Beane fan thread

jamescasaki

I think no matter how his performance goes, America would have to give him a chance, and the judges really need to hype him up even more since the production team seems to really favor him, which I'm grateful for, because he deserves everything.

The wildcards on Idol ABC were the ones to leave first (happened in all three seasons). Hopefully Beane could stay for two more weeks at least (even better if he could be the first ABC wildcard to go farther but that would require producers to alter the results and keep him no matter what). 

So excited for his Oscar song pick. 

Edited by jazzontherocks

Hi fellow Beane fans. 😃 Let's make sure to tell everyone you know to help vote for Beane this Sunday.

Three people will get eliminated at the end of the show, so we can only vote during the performances. I suggest dedicating more votes for him if you really want him in the Top 9, because the 10th spot will go to one of the comeback contestants from last season. 

Overseas fans can vote by downloading VPN on your phone or computer. Some are free, and once it's installed, open the app and change the settings to the US. That way, the voting page on the American Idol website will be able to load. I notice he has a bigger international following based on the Youtube comments, so I think international fans can contribute a lot to the outcome.

Edited by jazzontherocks

A new Beane interview and what we can expect from his Sunday performance. Let's vote for him and give him a chance to stay. 

https://www.wnep.com/article/news/local/lycoming-county/brennan-beane-hepler-lycoming-county-native-final-12-on-american-idol/523-8528340f-90ee-4783-bd87-5291888f3e99

Edited by jazzontherocks

I hope so too. Something that can showcase his vocals and also matches the beauty of his Save Me performance.

We have to vote when the show starts since they will eliminate three right at the end. In this case, hopefully he will be one of the first few performers.

Edited by jazzontherocks