4 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

Do we have to wait until next week until we find out if beane made it or not

Yes. Results will be revealed on Sunday’s episode. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he can not go home he is one of the most talented unique guys this year and they have had in a long time we need to protect Beane tomorrow

I will be voting for Beane and Casey also!

A Beane and Benson duet would be magical. Beane is like the male Haley of the season, and I'm loving it. 😃

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes. Results will be revealed on Sunday’s episode. 

Since it's pre-recorded and isn't live, I wonder if we'll get spoilers like last year? I really want to know who made it through 😭 Does anybody know when Sunday's episode will be recorded?

Edited by redwood79

Over on instagram, some contestants have been posting from home today and not on the Idol set or inside their hotel, and I wonder if they were part of the ones who didn't make it. Instagram fans are speculating. With the pandemic still going on, I assume the producers would've let them know they didn't make it earlier on - probably a few hours after the voting line for Group 2 has closed.

Hopefully Beane makes it through.

Edited by jazzontherocks

I keep thinking any Robbie Williams song would fit him. Something Beautiful especially. 😃 Fun, positive, uplifting songs.

This is random but Beane and Ava dueting would be magical. Someone tagged him in an IG story to duet with Ava, and Beane's up for it. 

Edited by jazzontherocks

On My Own would be great. It's going to be another world-class performance. 

Also Journey to the Past or Once Upon a December from Anastasia. This is the Broadway version of Journey to the Past.

He really is special. If he makes it, we better get ready to vote him into the Top 12. A couple friends of mine are just starting to tune in to this season, and out of the Top 24 males, they like Beane the best. Their first impression is that Beane is charismatic. 

• Like 1

who can blame them  I feel if he did amazing performances every week he could be a contender but  even if he did just ok we all still need to vote last week he did brilliant  duet know lets hope he can do an amazing solo performance if he makes it