Which contestant(s) had the best run?

Jordan Smith Fan

On 3/7/2021 at 7:53 PM, Daillon said:

Alisan - Except for Stay With Me Baby and Cryin’, every performance felt like a moment to me. She was also incredibly versatile and took some risks (She slayed Janis Joplin after slaying Joni Mitchell in the previous round, enough said). The best run on the show ever imo.

I think this is one of her best performance, she showed passion, grit, and longing that the song needed it even earned a 4-Chair Standing O so i wouldn't except it on mine.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I think this is one of her best performance, she showed passion, grit, and longing that the song needed it even earned a 4-Chair Standing O so i wouldn't except it on mine.

I still think that’s a great performance, I just wouldn’t classify it as a moment. Same with Cryin’ (which I really enjoyed as well).

I love to see some Alisan appreciation on here! I think based on what people have said, many didn't like how she went kinda country on the show. I actually didn't even really notice until someone mentioned it and then I was able to hear it, but I still loved it. She is one crazy vocalist and her tone was nice when she did both pop and country to me so I didn't mind it at all. I love when she let loose and really went for the high notes (for the most part) but I also love when she toned it back and did "River"—very classy.

11 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I love to see some Alisan appreciation on here! I think based on what people have said, many didn't like how she went kinda country on the show. I actually didn't even really notice until someone mentioned it and then I was able to hear it, but I still loved it. She is one crazy vocalist and her tone was nice when she did both pop and country to me so I didn't mind it at all. I love when she let loose and really went for the high notes (for the most part) but I also love when she toned it back and did "River"—very classy.

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

9 minutes ago, AwesomeOtter36 said:

Hello Sunday, one of the most improved contestants ever

as a big fan of them, i think that they were good when they stayed in their lanes—myla doing the big notes and chelsea doing the softer ones. i'd say they were still somewhat pitchy in some of the later live shows

• 2 months later...

I didn’t make a list yet, but Cam Anthony would definitely be on there. One of the most consistent contestants ever on the show and won the round for me many times (when he didn’t, he was really close)

• Like 1

In no particular order

Michelle Chamuel

Danielle 
Tessanne

Josh Kaufman

Jordan

Alisan Porter

Maelyn

Cam

Consistently excellent. There are some contestants I loved that had an off performance or two - and some of these I don’t love..but they were all consistently great.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 10:11 AM, VintageVoice said:

From most recently finished season to oldest:

S19: Carter Rubin

S18: Thunderstorm Artis and Todd Tilghman

S17: Ricky Duran and Rose Short

S16: Maelyn Jarmon

S15: Chevel Shepherd

S13: Addison Agen

S10: Alisan Porter

S8: Kimberly Nichole 

S7: Craig Wayne Boyd