IDF Dictionary

Angeles

1 hour ago, xfactor22 said:

I wasn’t there during that season at least not on the voice. Are you telling me IDF has matured since then and has learned to just to enjoy the show and appreciate watching their favs regardless how far they make it?

In general.... no.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Flop: when a contestant does terribly, or when a contestant trips over something. Usually saddening, unless one of IDF’s least favorites flops and is eliminated.

Donut licker: what Minivan refers to Ariana Grande as because of an incident that occurred years ago.

Gifts: coaches give out these gifts to their contestants when they pick them in the blind auditions.

The Hoot: Jake Hoot.

Caribbean Queen: terrible performance by Shane Q; also refers to a performance that is so bad because of song choice?

Kelly Clarkson: queen of reactions.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 12:41 PM, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, if you are gonna insist, let's get this straight guys. The rules says that the winner is the one that get most votes in the finale, right? So, EVERY F***ING WINNER DESERVED TO WIN, because, for whathever reason, they got the most votes. And no, TPTB can't manipulate the votes, they can manipulate the public to vote for certain contestants for the sake of making good television, but that is not the contestants fault at all, (and most of the time, it doesn't work anyways) so, let's bury that topic six feet under earth. Let's that for the fans on YouTube.

And yes, even Jermaine deserved his win, because, at the end of the day, he got more votes than Juliette, and there is nothing we can do about it.

Anyone wanna say Bryce deserves to win :dead:

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Ottoxxx said:

"She talks too much" or "She's so talkative and annoying": what Minivan would comment when they see Kelly or Camila as a coach

don’t be shy, you can add the other definition…

some idf users when Gwen talks

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

731486681_images(1)2.jpeg.4d527acddbcf94b201eeda0b6fdfa2e9.jpeg

I don't need to explain this further.

Me, acting "sad" over country guys being eliminated

But fun fact, the first time i used it was when we thought for sure that Kenzie's battle was gonna be montaged (it wasn't :blargwave:). At least i got a lot of laugh reactions.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 1