41 members have voted

1. 1. Who sang "All I Want" the best

• Deanna Johnson (S8)
    • Korin Buskowski (S9)
    • Caroline Burns (S10)
    • Hunter Plake (S12)
    • Micah Iverson (S18)
    • Gean Garcia (S20)

1. Korin - Gorgeous version! Favorite for sure.

2. Gean - Obviously his tone brought something unique to it and I enjoyed it a ton!

-

3. Hunter - Solid, but nowhere near my favorite of his.

4. Micah - A fair enough version. Kind of stale and didn't bring anything interesting to it.

-

5. Caroline - This is down here because I simply don't remember it

6. Deanna - ~we hav bANaNEES.   nd av0cADI~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I voted for Gean because I thought he'd receive the least amount of votes here lol but my favorite was actually Hunter's

1. Hunter Plake- not a perfect vocal but I really loved the fact that it was slowed down during the most part of the song, I appreciated it more. I love that falsetto parts of Hunter, so beautiful.

2. Korin Bukowski- an underrated artist. She's a close close 2nd. I would have loved it more if the arrangement for her was slowed down.

3. Gean Garcia- close 3rd too. He brought something unique to the song and his tone omg

idc about the rest (I love Micah but that was too vanilla)

Edited by sydneysam

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

I did. Her tone is one of my favorites of all time. Korin is a close second tho.

Oh I’m sorry didn’t mean to be rude. I just though it was a bit weak and shaky compared to others, but yeah her tone definitely sets her apart.

1. Hunter - gorgeous and slowed down makes for an interesting take (it's not my favorite Hunter performance but he still killed it)
  2. Korin - underrated and one of my favorite pre-taped performances from that season
  3. Gean - really pretty and haunting sound
  4. Deanna - tonally interesting and gets points for being the first stateside version, I just like the others more
  5. Micah - good but not my favorite from him.
  6. Caroline - props to her for going after it in a live round, but it was rough.

Granted, Stevie McCrorie's version destroys all of these but since that's not a poll option I voted for Hunter.

23 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I remember being bored the whole performance and then being bored for the very last note as well

fixed that for you :wink:

i never got his appeal. he sounds cool but he just sounded so plain. graveyard was pretty cool, and your song was good, but he just didn't ever shock me, you know? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

fixed that for you :wink:

i never got his appeal. he sounds cool but he just sounded so plain. graveyard was pretty cool, and your song was good, but he just didn't ever shock me, you know? 

I'm still so pressed on how Megan who would appeal more to the demographic(country/pop with sad story and raw tone) got shut out. But since S17, Minivan has apparently been cruel to the girls.

And even though its not Allegra's 100% at fault, but if she picked Kelly, she could have worked with her even better and be her finalist. Even if her ceiling was 4th place.

• Like 1

Lmao to be fair, I though he deserved the PV after his playoffs performance, but I never got chills listening to him :stealth:

33 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

And even though its not Allegra's 100% at fault, but if she picked Kelly, she could have worked with her even better and be her finalist. Even if her ceiling was 4th place.

Definitely. Kelly is so obsessed with her rivalry with Blake that she wastes her blocks almost every time, the best move would’ve been to block Nick from getting Allegra (plus he blocked her for Arei). But yeah she could’ve been Kelly’s finalist she had more appeal than both Megan and Micah

10 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Lmao to be fair, I though he deserved the PV after his playoffs performance, but I never got chills listening to him :stealth:

Definitely. Kelly is so obsessed with her rivalry with Blake that she wastes her blocks almost every time, the best move would’ve been to block Nick from getting Allegra (plus he blocked her for Arei). But yeah she could’ve been Kelly’s finalist she had more appeal than both Megan and Micah

Megan yes, but Micah was like 3rd place until he flopped in the finale.

I love Hunter’s and Korin’s

Gean has grown on me in repeat listens 

Deanna is doing that “indie” voice, which I’m not a fan of, but it was a nice performance

I don’t remember Caroline’s

Micah’s bored me to tears

• Like 1