Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9

Alex95

1. Tera (+3) : What a week for Tera!
  2. Breydon (+1) : Social king.
  3. Kiefer (+6) : Hit or miss with Kiefer, and the fact he was able to pull this off kudos to him.
  4. Tina (+1) : High hopes for Tina but she fell there.
  5. Tychon (+1) : Hope he can have a breakthrough
  6. Jed (+1) : Okay, tbh.
  7. Beth (-5) : Huge letdown after her breakthrough week. 

5 rankings this week.

Week 7:

1. Tera Gillen-Patrozzi (+3) - 1.6

2. Tychon Carter-Newman (+1) - 3.0

3. Breydon White (-1) - 3.2

4. Jedson Tavernier (+3) - 4.6

5. Tina Thistle (+1) - 5.0

6. Kiefer Collison (+2) - 5.2

7. Beth Bieda (-2) - 5.4

Week 8 ranking will go until Sunday, April 25th at 8 pm (72 hours after the double eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguests evicted this week, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9 (Week 8 Ends 4/25)

Week 8:

1. Tychon (+2) - My cutthroat emotional king :wub:. He is running through this house and taking names! Him backstabbing Jed is one of the coldest moves in BB history. Too bad it's gonna mean nothing :))

2. Tera (-1) - While I'm hardcore judging her for nominating Breydon, she lowkey did That (even though she got evicted like 10 mins after doing That :giggle:)

3. Jedson (+3) - Such a compelling week from Jed. This is why I loved him at the start as my dumb himbo king. He really did all that to try to save his allies only for all of them to turn on him. I can't support him from a game standpoint anymore, but as a character he's fantastic.

4. Kiefer (=) - Is Kiefer on the way to become the best BB houseguest of all-time? Lol no. But two weeks in a row he literally survived a backdoor and convinced the biggest threat in the house not to veto himself. If he sticks the landing, I'll be in awe of him.

5. Beth (+2) - Is Beth the worst? Yes. But kind of a fun way. Jed's mom putting a hit on her from outside the house. Beth's Academy Award performance of sobbing in all the mirrors while betraying Jed. It's just soooooo much but kinda hilarious. Her ass better not win though lol. Ironic faves cannot win.

6. Breydon (-4) - I'm sorry I've been defending him for so long, but allowing Tera to nominate him?? Not using the veto on Tera when he had his FIRST chance to make a big move all game?? He's still an incredible social player, but it's time to just admit he is NOT a strategist at all.

5 rankings this week.

Week 8:

1. Tychon Carter-Newman (+1) - 1.4

2. Tera Gillen-Patrozzi (-1) - 1.6

3. Jedson Tavernier (+1) - 4.0

4. Kiefer Collison (+2) - 4.4

5. Breydon White (-2) - 4.6

6. Beth Bieda (+1) - 5.0

Week 9 ranking will go until Sunday, May 2nd at 8 pm (72 hours after the double eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9 (Week 8 Ends 5/2)

Week 9:

1. Tychon (=) - Ugh he's becoming one of my favorite men in BB history :wub:. He is one of the sweetest guys ever, but he just has ice in his veins when it comes to the game which I love to see. I'm very worried about him when it comes to the jury, but I'm hopeful he can win.

2. Breydon (+4) - I still love him, I've always loved him. His passiveness in the game has worried me, but I loved seeing him step up to the plate and win three comps in a row! If he makes it to the end and wins, I won't be mad at all.

3. Tera (-1) - Good for her taking Jed down TWICE with all the odds against her. Since she's already been evicted I don't wanna see a buyback win the game, but she's done a hell of a job since losing Tina.

4. Beth (+1) - God she's annoying. But at least everyone hated her so it was more fun to watch :wub:. Relieved she has no chance of winning.

5. Kiefer (-1) - I hope he's proud of his game he's really done an amazing job. I think it's gonna become really difficult to see him seal the deal if he can't win these final couple of comps, but if he can...wow. I don't hate him, but he's just easily my least favorite of the final four.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9 (Week 9 Ends 5/2)
  1. Tera - a QUEEN! Rooting for her to be F3 or F2.
  2. Brydon - Just love him, and I think he has a good shot.
  3. Tychon - I like him but I am not on board with him like all of you; so here by default. 
  4. Beth - She didn't go down without a fight and I appreciate that.
  5. Kiefer - I think he has played a strong game, but my least favourite out of everyone. 

5 rankings this week!

Week 9:

1. Tychon Carter-Newman (=) - 1.6

2. Tera Gillen-Patrozzi (=) - 2.0

3. Breydon White (+2) - 2.8

4. Beth Bieda (+2) - 3.8

5. Kiefer Collison (-1) - 4.8

Week 10 ranking will go until Thursday, May 6th at 8 pm (right before the finale)

-Please include all the final four houseguests in your rankings.

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9 (Week 10 Ends 5/6)

1. Tychon (=) - King better be getting his crown tomorrow!

2. Kiefer (+3) - I was rooting against him, but his exit and interview got my lowkey emotional. He really did That for his community and I'm so happy for him.

3. Breydon (-1) - Such a delight and joy to watch. His plea to Tera to keep him was kinda amazing as well and he deserves major props.

4. Tera (-1) - She's been on fire since that first veto win! Still needs to lose tomorrow night to my boys.

1. Tera : I stan.
  2. Breydon : Social butterfly and his game might be underrated by other players
  3. Kiefer: Played one hell of a game.
  4. Tychon : I know a lot of people love him - I like him but not my favourite out of the four. And I want Tera or Brey to win over him. 

5 rankings this week!

Week 10:

1. Tychon Carter-Newman (=) - 1.8

2. Tera Gillen-Patrozzi (=) - 2.2

3. Kiefer Collison (+2) - 2.8

4. Breydon White (-1) - 3.2

Overall ranking will go until Thursday, May 20th (two weeks after the finale)

-Please include all fourteen houseguests in your final rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9 (Overall Ranking Ends 5/20)