Zania Alake Fan Thread!

VoiceTakeover890

10 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Don’t let her beauty distract you and read the instructions y’all 💖

lmao, the way i literally just looked at her face for a bit, then scrolled (until i caught your message and realized i didn't even read) LOL

• Haha 3

Hello everyone! I've made a voting method graphic for Zania. My artworks so far for her on the show + the voting methods will be seen on the graphics. Get ready to vote for this queen! Gotta see her slay her performance on the lives ❤️

20210505-223749-0001.png

ALSOO, made a vector artwork for team legend as a group

Untitled56-20210506022535.png

• Like 3

i’m crushed that Zania was sent home tonight😢💔 she is definitely one of my favorite contestants of all time! last night may not have been her best, but everything she did in the previous weeks was OUTSTANDING. i wish she could have moved on, but i’m excited to see what her future holds!! she has such a gorgeous voice, and she’s given some of my absolute favorite performances of the season. she’s such a classy and graceful person, and i look forward to following her post-show. Zania, thank you for blessing us with your presence this season! i love you so much Queen!!🥰💖

• Like 6

OMG I’ve been looking for the queens fan thread! Anyways I’m so hurt that TPTB decided to bus this queen. It hurts me bad. Zania if you ever read this your amazing and insane! You deserve everything coming your way! consider this a warm up for what’s next for you! 

• Like 6

Y’all QUEEN ZANIA followed my spam account and I don’t know what to do. 🧡😅 
I checked and she doesn’t seem to follow any Voice fanpages or anything, so I’m assuming the follow was accidental. 
Now I’m afraid to post anything because then she’ll unfollow me.😹

• Haha 4