Zania Alake Fan Thread!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just sharing ~   I've made a digital vector art for this stunning woman. I can't get over her audition, t'was just THAT good. She sounded really so good on that preview for the battles (also

Currently obsessed with her blind. I usually don’t care about the number of chairs people get, but I’m really salty this didn’t get 4 chairs.

NOBODY is going to say "I don't get the hype behind her"   HEAR HER CLIP IN THIS VIDEO  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

I was watching her audition for the hundredth time and can we talk about how cute and supportive her family and children are ? They literaly warmed my heart :wub:

I was literally crying, her children are so cute ❣

• Like 2

They reminded me of Injoy's daughter and Marina Chello's son, they're so adorable 💖

Back on topic, I have a feeling that Zania's battle will be on the second episode and she might be the leak. Fingers crossed

• Like 3

Just sharing ~

I've made a digital vector art for this stunning woman. I can't get over her audition, t'was just THAT good. She sounded really so good on that preview for the battles (also Durrell!), I can't wait for her battle ❤️

Untitled107-20210331215001.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just sharing ~

I've made a digital vector art for this stunning woman. I can't get over her audition, t'was just THAT good. She sounded really so good on that preview for the battles (also Durrell!), I can't wait for her battle ❤️

An absolute masterpiece as usual 👏🏼

I’m super bummed I didn’t see the preview, I hope she’s the leak cause I can’t wait for that slayage 💖

• Like 1
1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just sharing ~

S L A Y

• Like 1
On 4/1/2021 at 4:04 PM, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just sharing ~

So talented!!! Keep up the great work!!!

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Queen Zania is going live on Instagram at 8:00 EST TONIGHT! be sure to drop in and show her some love!🥰

Can’t wait!!!!

• Like 1