Predict Who Each Coach’s Favorite Contestant Is!

ShadowGuy1

I remember seeing a thread like this awhile back, and with just some talk about TCOs and stuff, I was wondering who you guys think the coaches favorite contestant they had was!

EDIT: Should of specified whoops! I meant of all time aka every season they have been in.

Edited by ShadowGuy1

Xenia was maybe one of Blake's all time fav. idk if they still are, but they were very close for a long time after her season.

Maybe I'm just biased bc Xenia is one of my all-time favs. Of course she never made the finals :bleh:

Jennifer's would be Kennedy.

I honestly think JHud was more into MaKenzie than Kennedy.

John's is easily Queen Maelyn.

I don't why I always feel like this but I find John so fake lol, he's bland towards his artists even Maelyn and Katie. He shows no personal connection with them, just uses 'fine' phrasing to talk to them. I hate John as a coach tbh, as a singer he's amazing.

Pharrell with Koryn/Sawyer/Hannah/Madi. I really don't know for him, he treats his artists pretty equally.

Oh wait... Sugar Joans obviously!

I feel like Pharrell liked Koryn the best. Pharrell watching Koryn perform was one of the greatest moments in the show. Although he definitely loved all three kids.

Agree that Adam's was Christina and Chris

Xtina's was Jacquie and Alisan

Ush and Michelle, obvy <3

I honestly think JHud was more into MaKenzie than Kennedy.

I don't why I always feel like this but I find John so fake lol, he's bland towards his artists even Maelyn and Katie. He shows no personal connection with them, just uses 'fine' phrasing to talk to them. I hate John as a coach tbh, as a singer he's amazing.

Just because your favorite this season didn’t win with John doesn’t mean John is fake. Tbh, John seems to be one of the most genuine coaches. He’s not bland, he’s simplistic. He doesn’t need the shenanigans used by Blake or Gwen to get artists on their team, and doesn’t need to talk 100 miles a minute like Kelly

Edited by xfactor22

Just because your favorite this season didn’t win with John doesn’t mean John is fake. Tbh, John seems to be one of the most genuine coaches. He’s not bland, he’s simplistic. He doesn’t need the shenanigans used by Blake or Gwen to get artists on their team, and doesn’t need to talk 100 miles a minute like Kelly

This has nothing to do with my favorite not winning lol, Katie wasn't even my favorite. And thank God us both don't have the same thinking. That is my unbiased opinion wheter you accept it or not.

I agree. John feels disconnected from his artists. He can really get into some performances, but at the personal level, I don't see it either.

• Like 1

With the amount of times Adam brings her up she might be his favorite contestant as well. I don't think he has brought up even his own past contestants as often as he has brought up her.

I know! He always name-checks Danielle during the blinds, especially when he's trying to convince a young girl to join his team. :lol: I miss that Adam.

• 9 months later...

Kelly = Brynn Cartelli

John = Maelyn + Katie

Christina = Jaquie Lee with Alison as a close second

CeeLo = Juliet Simms

Shakira = Sasha Allen

Usher Michelle, he also liked Josh a lot

Pharrell = Sawyer Fredericks, he also liked Hannah and Madi.

Gwen = Rose, she also liked Jeffery and Hunter

Alicia = Easily Chris Blue

Miley = Maybe Janice maybe Ali

Jhud = Kennedy Holmes

Nick =  Easily Allegra

Blake = Danielle Bradbery is his top fav but he also like Todd(Blake said to Todd You're one of my all time favs), Xenia( Just look his face when she got eliminated), Cassade, Chloe, Sundance.

Adam is a coach that I feel is the most connected with his contestants

He was very emotionally connected to Amber, Tessanne, Christina, Billy( watch All I Ask), Addison and of course Reagan. He really loved Jordan as well, he said during the KO'S  I don't think that there is anyone else who has affected me like you Jordan. I still remember Adam went crazy after Somebody To Love and quickly ran towards Jordan and gave him Drop A Mic moment and stated I don't need to say anything because this was one of the best things I've seen in my entire life. Also in the introduction of Jordan's Finale performance, when Carson said that Queen's performance that note you hit you dug deep... Adam stated I think that's the best performance in the history of the show.

Watch here Carson and Adam talking to Jordan. 

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

Who’s the coaches favorite contestant?

Kelly: Brynn Cartelli, Jake Hoot, Desz, Kenzie Wheeler (she was standing during his entire audition). Maybe Megan Danielle as well

John: Maelyn? Katie? MAYBE John Holiday/Tamara.

Nick: Probably Thunderstorm, Allegra is a close second

Blake: Cassadee Pope, Danielle B, Chloe K, Kyla Jade, Sissaundra Lewis, Cam Anthony for S20 maybe...?

Adam: Reagan Strange, Addison Agen, Jordan Smith

Miley: Janice Freeman 100%. She also liked Ali from S11

Jennifer: Honestly, she showed more enthusiasm with Mackenzie Thomas than Kennedy...and I think she also liked Davon Flemming.

Shakira: Kristen Merlin, Sasha Allen

Usher: Michelle C.

Pharrel: Koryn? Idk he was neutral. 

Christina: Kymberyli Nichole, Alison Porter

Gwen: Rose Short, Carter Rubin, Jeffrey Austin

Alicia: Chris Blue, Wé 

CeeLo: Vicci Martinez, Juliet Simms, Trevin Hunte

• Like 2