Favorite/Least Favorite Coaches Performance?

Dai

• Dai changed the title to Favorite/Least Favorite Coaches Performance?

Love these two, specially the chemistry between the coaches. I really enjoyed Blake singing Don’t Speak in S9 medley as well.

As for least favorite is S20’s, but from a musical standpoint it wasn’t bad.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

That's all I could find online. I found all of them, except S13, S15, and S16. 😅

That’s because they didn’t have a coaches performance that season iirc (confident on S13 and S15, not sure about S16)

Edited by Daillon
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Daillon said:

That’s because they didn’t have a coaches performance that season iirc (confident on S13 and S15, not sure about S16)

They didn't have coach performances in the JHud's seasons?? What a wasted oportunity! Maybe they didn't want her to outshine the rest of the coaches

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

They didn't have coach performances in the JHud's seasons?? What a wasted oportunity! Maybe they didn't want her to outshine the rest of the coaches

They had "Honey Bee" in S15 with JHud dressed as characters from Batman, which was also a joke - type of performance (Kelly broke laughing in the middle of it).

That being said, it was miles better than the S20 one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

They had "Honey Bee" in S15 with JHud dressed as characters from Batman, which was also a joke - type of performance (Kelly broke laughing in the middle of it).

That being said, it was miles better than the S20 one. 

I forgot about that one, oops. 

Every performance including Gwen or/and Alicia was 🔥

Waterfalls, More than words, Dream on

One Love was awesome, my least favorite parts were Blake’s and it wasn’t even bad so

I always loved Xtina’s parts but not the performances as a whole cause you know, they can’t hold a candle to her vocally.

The worst was that dumpster fire we got yesterday lmao, props to Kelly’s back for carrying so many grown ass men lol (just kidding John was good too)

• Like 1