Which female will be in the finale for s20?

CandiceFan12

Which female will be in the finale for s20?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which female will be in the finale for s20?

• Rachel Mac
    • Ryleigh Modig
    • Gihanna Zoe
    • Anna Grace Felten
    • Pia Renee
    • Dana Monique
    • Anna Grace Felten
    • Zania Alake
    • Emma Caroline (if she wins the 4-way-KO and gets the PV)
    • Carolina Rial (if she wins the 4-way-KO and gets the PV)
    • Savanna Woods (if she wins the 4-way-KO and gets the PV)
    • None of the above

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

It would be a great fit for Emma, but nerves would probably ruin the performance. :unsure:

Emma will only win the 4WKO if both Carolina and Savanna pull a Ryan Gallagher. At least you'll get a studio version of her performance, if nothing else 😅

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Emma will only win the 4WKO if both Carolina and Savanna pull a Ryan Gallagher. At least you'll get a studio version of her performance, if nothing else 😅

You’re underestimating the power of Team Blake like everyone else did last season. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I wouldn't mind Emma winning tbh. I just like Carolina more and think she has more potential to advance in the competition past the POs 😅

I want Carolina to win as well, but I’m not denying the fact that just being on Team Blake is enough to carry you to the next round.

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I want Carolina to win as well, but I’m not denying the fact that just being on Team Blake is enough to carry you to the next round.

That didn't work for TMH in S18 though. And Taryn probably wouldn't have won if Ryan hadn't DQed himself. 🧐

• Like 1

Just now, disney1024 said:

That didn't work for TMH in S18 though. And Taryn probably wouldn't have won if Ryan hadn't DQed himself. 🧐

Michael was the clear winner of that 4WKO, everyone else flopped. The S20 4WKO doesn’t seem as unbalanced. For the second point, please show me the vote totals. 🙃

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

For the second point, please show me the vote totals. 🙃

I said probably, which implies that there is a small chance that Taryn won regardless of Ryan's situation. I'm not complaining though. I was never a huge Julia fan and Larriah's performance that night was underwhelming. The first half of Taryn's KO performance was pretty decent before... things happened 😅

• Like 1