Premiere Predictions!!!

VoiceFan!

22 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Here's what I think:

Kelly: Kenzie, Ryleigh, Corey

John: Christine, Deion

Nick: Dana, Lindsay

Blake: Cam, Emma

They would probably want Nick to score an artist that had more than two chairs so I'm thinking Dana + Raine. There's a small chance that Carolina is in the premiere but I doubt it. They usually like to stack the premiere with not only some of the best artists, but also the entertaining auditions and coaches banter (as to why Ryleigh + Dana might be in the premiere).

Let's assume nine artists for the premiere. No idea on order tbh.

Kelly: Kenzie (a four-chair country male with a block involved is so obviously a premiere lock that it's not even funny), Corey (he was in the promo + has a bit of a sob story + showcases the triumphant return of a no-chair turn)

John: Deion (song choice), Carolina (Spanish has appeal + there's generally at least one contestant from a later taping who ends up airing early)

Nick: Dana (unexpected coach pick and his likeliest front-runner based on audience tastes), Raine (to make Nick's team look stronger without giving away a second four-chair off the bat)

Blake: Cam (unexpected coach pick + a second block + really solid audition), Pete (audience appeal + the previous Blake connection), Emma (introduction of at least one battle pair + gets a Kelly vs. Blake in the premiere)

Alternates: Victor (if they save Cam for a later episode), Ryleigh (if they give Kelly a third because of the banter during her pitching session), Ciana (if they don't have Cam as a second block + want to give John a third person), Lindsay (if they want to give Nick a third person) 

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Let's assume nine artists for the premiere. No idea on order tbh.

Kelly: Kenzie (a four-chair country male with a block involved is so obviously a premiere lock that it's not even funny), Corey he was (in the promo + has a bit of a sob story + showcases the triumphant return of a no-chair turn)

John: Deion (song choice), Carolina (Spanish has appeal + there's generally at least one contestant from a later taping who ends up airing early)

Nick: Dana (unexpected coach pick and his likeliest front-runner based on audience tastes), Raine (to make Nick's team look stronger without giving away a second four-chair off the bat)

Blake: Cam (unexpected coach pick + a second block + really solid audition), Pete (audience appeal + the previous Blake connection), Emma (introduction of at least one battle pair + gets a Kelly vs. Blake in the premiere)

Alternates: Victor (if they save Cam for a later episode), Ryleigh (if they give Kelly a third because of the banter during her pitching session), Ciana (if they don't have Cam as a second block + want to give John a third person), Lindsay (if they want to give Nick a third person) 

your prediction makes a lot of sense to me, i can see this being similar to what they end up doing

3 hours ago, QueenCami said:

your prediction makes a lot of sense to me, i can see this being similar to what they end up doing

I see maybe Nick having 3 artists (Dana, Lindsay, Raine) to make his team look strong. Then Kelly will get Kenzie + Ryleigh, John with Deion and Carolina, Blake with Cam + Pete/Emma

So, my official predictions for the premiere:

Leak: Cam Anthony

Opener: Kenzie Wheeler (Kelly)

Closer: Cam Anthony (Blake)

We will also see :

Carolina Rial (John)

Dana Monique (Nick)

Pete Mroz (Blake)

Corey Ward (Kelly)

Deion Warren (John)

Raine Stern (Nick)

Ryleigh Modig (Kelly)

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

So, my official predictions for the premiere:

Leak: Cam Anthony

Opener: Kenzie Wheeler (Kelly)

Closer: Cam Anthony (Blake)

We will also see :

Carolina Rial (John)

Dana Monique (Nick)

Pete Mroz (Blake)

Corey Ward (Kelly)

Deion Warren (John)

Raine Stern (Nick)

Ryleigh Modig (Kelly)

Its been a WHILE since Team Kelly closed an episode tho (last time was S19EO4 with Tanner, but that’s really it). 

4 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Its been a WHILE since Team Kelly closed an episode tho (last time was S19EO4 with Tanner, but that’s really it). 

It makes sense for Cam to close, but I´m actually still somewhat expecting Kenzie as the closer.