«««Corey Ward Fan Thread»»»

David68

29 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

when does his new release come out?

I think he'll be releasing Iris next, which he will probably release 2-4 weeks from now, if I recall his second-to-the-last live correctly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Corey’s also officially got merch up for sale (according to his IG story) - it’s just the hourglass T shirt at this point, but keep an eye out for anything else he adds if y’all want something to rep Corey with.

I'm gonna buy a shirt soon but I have to confirm first if they do worldwide shipping.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, David68 said:

Yes, "Falling Up", might be a cover of Dean Lewis - Falling Up?

As a member of his Patreon, I can confirm that it is a cover of Dean Lewis's Falling Up. 

Y'all are gonna love it, it showcases more of his rock side!

• Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

As a member of his Patreon, I can confirm that it is a cover of Dean Lewis's Falling Up. 

Y'all are gonna love it, it showcases more of his rock side!

Between him, Adele’s album news, Carter’s new single, and hopefully the KO round leak tomorrow, I have been genuinely spoiled with good music this past week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gmm99 said:

I said it in another thread...but "Falling Up" sounds like something that came out in 2012.

Good. Olivia Rodrigo, Willow and Machine Gun Kelly sounds like an emo revival as well. So my boy is where on the 💰's at. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

Good. Olivia Rodrigo, Willow and Machine Gun Kelly sounds like an emo revival as well. So my boy is where on the 💰's at. 

I ain't complaining. I would like for that trend to continue. Corey sounds great in it too!

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Shoutout to @Teraginn for getting his Spotify Wrapped featured in Corey’s Instagram story (and for his top 5 songs all being from Voice alumni, though I’m a little surprised nothing by Barrett snuck its way in there 😛).

lmao i tried to do this by tagging Sid in mine but he didn't notice 💀

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Shoutout to @Teraginn for getting his Spotify Wrapped featured in Corey’s Instagram story (and for his top 5 songs all being from Voice alumni, though I’m a little surprised nothing by Barrett snuck its way in there 😛).

Corey’s also taking tour stop suggestions for 2022…I wonder if I could talk him into a Midwestern stop? 👀

:dead:

and the only reason Barrett didn't make it to my Top 5 is because he has no new Spotify releases this year other than the stuff he wrote for other people. Everything I downloaded from him this year are live recordings.

And yes, you should totally suggest that for Corey!