«««Corey Ward Fan Thread»»»

David68

14 hours ago, Teraginn said:

The #SaveThisLive hashtag finally worked! 

Y'all so much happened and I don't think I can do a summary yet till I recover from the chat we had. Will do it soon!

Finally actually getting to see a live with Corey thanks to this hashtag (yay for a workplace that keeps scheduling me late on Mondays) and I'm happy for you actually getting to talk with him - that's so exciting!

• Like 2

Some highlights from the first 15ish minutes of the live (still watching, no MJ onscreen just yet, but there's been several MJ mentions):

• Corey's first release is going to be Already Gone the noise I made when he said that wasn't human oops
  • Swag bags are still possible sans T-shirt if you email his management at coreywardbooking@gmail.com (bracelets, signed photo, thank you card)
  • Tickets are still available for the July 31st show
  • Corey's requesting help to make his not-SC shows happen, since he doesn't have a full booking team just yet.
  • Corey had a great, really chilled out birthday.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Corey seems like such a nice and down-to-earth guy. He must very pleasant to be around.

This is exactly what turns a favorite artist into a snowflake for me. I feel like everyone in my signature shares that trait, but Corey separates himself from the pack by going above and beyond to make his fans feel appreciated. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Finally actually getting to see a live with Corey thanks to this hashtag (yay for a workplace that keeps scheduling me late on Mondays) and I'm happy for you actually getting to talk with him - that's so exciting!

You just reminded me that I totally forgot to convince him to post something on IDF, I blanked hard on that 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Some highlights from the first 15ish minutes of the live (still watching, no MJ onscreen just yet, but there's been several MJ mentions):

• Corey's first release is going to be Already Gone the noise I made when he said that wasn't human oops
  • Swag bags are still possible sans T-shirt if you email his management at coreywardbooking@gmail.com (bracelets, signed photo, thank you card)
  • Corey's requesting help to make his not-SC shows happen, since he doesn't have a full booking team just yet.

OMG y'all are probably gonna hate my voice as much as I do already when I come on 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, thanks for doing this, still haven't recovered from yesterday!

• Like 1

More highlights:

• Corey wants to record everything from the show that isn't already up for streaming.
  • Corey talked about redoing songs in unique ways (he talked about taking a Queen song and making it his own)
  • Corey's working on getting a show lined up in Dallas when he goes out to visit a friend who lives there (seems like a lot of Texan and NC fans were there on the live)
  • Corey is still in touch with Kelly's team but she's pretty busy so nothing has happened there just yet
  • Corey's buddy Stevie talked about the production process behind Corey's sessions + the songwriting process a lot of it flew over my head tbh oops
  • Corey didn't add fans on until the last third or so of the live - MJ was the first fan to join.
  • MJ asked on Corey's YouTube channel - it was created yesterday, but there's no content on there just yet since it's brand new.
  • Corey was very touched when one fan talked about covering songs with his singing teachers the same way Corey does.
  • One of Corey's fan pages was added on the live and he was very sweet about it since she was clearly nervous.
  • Corey talked about the Marshall's commercial when the last fan was on the live and basically was like "I can't dance that well but I was into it" 😂

EDIT: I've been informed @Sachin Jain is the one who talked about imitating Corey's style - I thought the name sounded familiar but didn't want to tag as I wasn't 100% sure. 

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

More highlights:

• Corey wants to record everything from the show that isn't already up for streaming.
  • Corey talked about redoing songs in unique ways (he talked about taking a Queen song and making it his own)
  • Corey's working on getting a show lined up in Dallas when he goes out to visit a friend who lives there (seems like a lot of Texan and NC fans were there on the live)
  • Corey is still in touch with Kelly's team but she's pretty busy so nothing has happened there just yet
  • Corey's buddy Stevie talked about the production process behind Corey's sessions + the songwriting process a lot of it flew over my head tbh oops
  • Corey didn't add fans on until the last third or so of the live - MJ was the first fan to join.
  • MJ asked on Corey's YouTube channel - it was created yesterday, but there's no content on there just yet since it's brand new.
  • Corey was very touched when one fan talked about covering songs with his singing teachers the same way Corey does.
  • One of Corey's fan pages was added on the live and he was very sweet about it since she was clearly nervous.
  • Corey talked about the Marshall's commercial when the last fan was on the live and basically was like "I can't dance that well but I was into it" 😂

I believe the second fan he added in the live is @Sachin Jain from this forum? Or is it a coincidence?

It seems like he's recorded enough material for him to launch his new channel and put out singles.... just gotta wait for Stevie to produce it all. Remember that this is all coming out of Corey's pocket, so I hope we can be patient, coz it's gonna be so WORTH IT.

I would also like to add that Corey is now open for developing and producing song concepts for his fans: it's $1250 for an acoustic style song, and $2500 for a full band. Yes, it's steep, but making music ain't cheap! Anyway, if you have any musically inclined friends, tell them about this opportunity!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I believe the second fan he added in the live is @Sachin Jain from this forum? Or is it a coincidence?

It seems like he's recorded enough material for him to launch his new channel and put out singles.... just gotta wait for Stevie to produce it all. Remember that this is all coming out of Corey's pocket, so I hope we can be patient, coz it's gonna be so WORTH IT.

I would also like to add that Corey is now open for developing and producing song concepts for his fans: it's $1250 for an acoustic style song, and $2500 for a full band. Yes, it's steep, but making music ain't cheap! Anyway, if you have any musically inclined friends, tell them about this opportunity!

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, that’s him! 🙂 

Cool, I didn't know but I'll go back and edit that into the post - thanks y'all (I saw Bk in the comments of the saved live, but that was the only other name besides MJ's I 100% recognized)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Corey is live with CammWess on IG!

He had to stay quiet because he was with children (they were probably sleeping.) He sang a little bit of “Iris.” Quiet, yet very vulnerable and powerful. 🥺❤️

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Corey is live with CammWess on IG!

Interesting, I wonder how they know each other? 

And it looks like Camm saves his lives, so those who missed it can catch up! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Interesting, I wonder how they know each other? 

And it looks like Camm saves his lives, so those who missed it can catch up! 

I think they met at something in South Carolina. He explains it in the live.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I think they met at something in South Carolina. He explains it in the live.

I just checked, and Camm is indeed from South Carolina, Blythewood to be exact. Small world. I bet they met through worship or something.

• Like 1

I swear Corey’s got a sixth sense for going live when I can’t watch it 😂😂 I’ll try and find the footage in a bit, though - I did like Camm in S18, so I’m happy to hear from him again too.

(Hopefully when my new job with more stable hours starts in a couple weeks I can catch lives once in a while, but we’ll see)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1