«««Corey Ward Fan Thread»»»

David68

47 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Oh, wow. Apparently, Corey is the one with the majority of the fandom (s20) on IDF. Is he the new IDF's sweetheart or am I delusional?

He definitely got the most attention of the premiere along with Cam. I´m surprised that he seems more liked than Dana here. Either way, good for him.

16 hours ago, Misirlou said:

He definitely got the most attention of the premiere along with Cam. I´m surprised that he seems more liked than Dana here. Either way, good for him.

It's the closest we've gotten to a Hunter Plake/Noah Mac type male voice in several seasons, and both of them are well-liked here (hopefully Corey doesn't get screwed in later rounds like they did though).

5 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

It's the closest we've gotten to a Hunter Plake/Noah Mac type male voice in several seasons, and both of them are well-liked here (hopefully Corey doesn't get screwed in later rounds like they did though).

The pop/rock/alternative male archetype is something that I always love to see on this show, given that my first snowflake (Will Champlin) is one of those. Corey is definitely a great example of that archetype and I'd love for him to go far.

The last time we have someone like Corey go far was in S18, when Micah got 4th place. And he also happens to be Team Kelly. Will Corey follow in Micah's footsteps? We can only hope.

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

YEESH. 2020 was not a good year for Corey. Sending good thoughts to his family!

Glad they are seemingly okay though, if they are fighting then that's good. Corey will fight as well....

And we'll get him as far as we can(as long as Kelly and TPTB don't screw him)

The wait for Corey's next performance is killing me!

I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment by being very hyped about his battle.... but I am extremely optimistic about it! It's gonna be good.

Random question: anyone here caught Corey's IG Lives? I keep missing them for some reason and I want to know what's he like off-show.

10 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

The wait for Corey's next performance is killing me!

I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment by being very hyped about his battle.... but I am extremely optimistic about it! It's gonna be good.

Random question: anyone here caught Corey's IG Lives? I keep missing them for some reason and I want to know what's he like off-show.

I haven´t caught any lives of his, but he appeared in Jose Figueroa Jr´s live that he saved, he talked with him, Awari and Ciana as well.  He appears a bit late into the live though:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMRUYB4HTtN/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I haven´t caught any lives of his, but he appeared in Jose Figueroa Jr´s live that he saved, he talked with him, Awari and Ciana as well.  He appears a bit late into the live though:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMRUYB4HTtN/

Thank you! Will watch it later.

Edited by Teraginn

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Unpopular opinion, but I would love to see him giving "Way Down We Go" another try on the show.

I don't mind it, but after looking at the spoilers, I think he excels at slower, more emotional songs. 

If he gets an upbeat song in the POs, I would honestly think he's getting bussed.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

It´s going to be great. I feel like IDF will be quite divided in deciding who the winner was.

Let's be real, IDF is gonna pick the girl for sure. 🙄

It's gonna be a close one at least, I would hope.

• Like 1