Jump to content

Cassandra Coleman Fan Thread


Angeles
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

She was robbed! Put me on the list.

 

9 hours ago, Starry_Night said:

Add me, she has a nice voice and she should have made it to the top 7.

Added, she should have gone through! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Regardless of the results, I'm so proud of Cassandra for making it so far in the competition! I'm going to keep supporting her after the show & and I hope she gets all the success in the world because she deserves it!  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Angeles said:

Regardless of the results, I'm so proud of Cassandra for making it so far in the competition! I'm going to keep supporting her after the show & and I hope she gets all the success in the world because she deserves it!  

I hear she has a new song in the works. Looking forward to that! 😊

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even though, I saw it coming it still hurt. It's heartbreaking that she doesn't feel like she gave a performance that really captures who she is as an artist and a vocalist but also very exciting looking at how many fans she already gained and I have no doubt she'll only go up from here. I will definitely be following her after the show and hopefully see her career skyrocket. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reminder: Cassandra doesn't want her fans to put down other contestants. Though it's unfortunate that Cassie got eliminated, every contestant in the Top 7 deserved to go through & shouldn't be hated on for it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Reminder: Cassandra doesn't want her fans to put down other contestants. Though it's unfortunate that Cassie got eliminated, every contestant in the Top 7 deserved to go through & shouldn't be hated on for it. 

Yeah, you’re not solving anything by putting other contestants down.
 

Cassandra is still in LA, so she’s definitely working on something. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, you’re not solving anything by putting other contestants down.
 

Cassandra is still in LA, so she’s definitely working on something. 

I'm so excited! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whoa that was weird!

I could've sworn that I read that Cassandra got eliminated over the unfair comeback artist.

That's absurd, right? It would never happen in real life? 😅

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

Looks like Cassandra is going to make a surprise appearance at the Julia gargano show tomorrow 

That’s exciting!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jetsrule128 said:

My mistake sounds like Cassandra is just taking a vacation in New York. 
 

don’t think she’s going to the show 

My mistake Again.  She is at the show. So if you see her say hi 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...