Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoa that was weird! I could've sworn that I read that Cassandra got eliminated over the unfair comeback artist. That's absurd, right? It would never happen in real life? 😅  

Regardless of the results, I'm so proud of Cassandra for making it so far in the competition! I'm going to keep supporting her after the show & and I hope she gets all the success in the world bec

If we had 1 elimination per week I feel like she could have gone much further.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNl_R7cBI5_/?igshid=kn3tmpjoqvee
I just wanted to bring this to everyone’s attention... Cassandra, if by any chance you are reading this, know that people love you!!! There’s a reason you have been voted through week after week. 🥰 You have a loyal fanbase that will continue to love and support you for what you do. Don’t give up now when we’re in the homestretch. :unsure: Can’t wait to see you kill it next week!!! ^_^

Link to post
Share on other sites

i am more of a fan of her know what a kind human being i hope nothing happened to her and i hope she  keep being herself this is what an idol is to me  humble and can sing  and is unique

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cassandra coming in with my favorite song choice of her's since Showstopper week. She's really opening up more, just needs to find her key in the higher register and she can have a more flawless performance. But overall she slayed! Can't wait for her to slay again and hopefully advance to the Top 10.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Cassandra coming in with my favorite song choice of her's since Showstopper week. She's really opening up more, just needs to find her key in the higher register and she can have a more flawless performance. But overall she slayed! Can't wait for her to slay again and hopefully advance to the Top 10.

This wasn’t her strongest performance, but her tone is ✨golden✨. It sounds good on anything. I hope she redeems next week! 🥺🤞

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not waiting for the official channel to post(slow asf lmao) I couldn't wait! She SLAYED AND SLAYED.

Cassandra doubters can seeth and crawl back in their hole lol.

I want to say she's the official dark horse now, but you know Murica tastes :thumbsdown:

I do hope she can go farther than expected and at least hit the Top 5! Give em hell Cassandra! We got you sis!

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Not waiting for the official channel to post(slow asf lmao) I couldn't wait! She SLAYED AND SLAYED.

Cassandra doubters can seeth and crawl back in their hole lol.

I want to say she's the official dark horse now, but you know Murica tastes :thumbsdown:

I do hope she can go farther than expected and at least hit the Top 5! Give em hell Cassandra! We got you sis!

Yeah, she slayed. This might be my favorite from her! 🥰

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 8:57 PM, Angeles said:

 

ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 

 

Cassandra Coleman Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth | Wealthy Spy

 

Instagram || Youtube || Twitter 

 

 
 
ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕀𝕕𝕠𝕝
 
"The Way It Was" - The Killers
 
"Dynamite" - Sigrid
 
"Too Close" - Alex Clare
 
"Running With Wolves" - Aurora
 
"Find Me" - Sigma (feat Birdy) & "Apologize" - OneRepublic
 

TOP 16

"Wicked Game" - Chris Issak

 

TOP 12

"Light On" -  Maggie Rogers

 

TOP 10

"Writing's On The Wall" - Sam Smith

 

 

 

𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕥

Angeles

Idol Maniac

jamescasaki

jazzontherocks

KelseyW

Tiger_8

Bk1234

QueenMae16

colemanftw

ssukie

ronfaujr

redwood79

 

Updated the OP. 

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Her performance this week put her at front runner status. If she continues to sing that well there is no telling how far she could go!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

What song do you think she will do this week? Of the Disney songs listed, I think it will be because she loved me, or into the unknown or the dumbo song. She said in an interview that she feels the most nervous about this week because she is really changing up the song dynamically to make it hers. Nervous for her but excited! 

Edited by trancecilia
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trancecilia said:

What song do you think she will do this week? Of the Disney songs listed, I think it will be because she loved me, or into the unknown or the dumbo song. She said in an in an interview that she feels the most nervous about this week because she is really changing up the song dynamically to make it here. Nervous for her but excited! 

Maybe "When She Loved Me"? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...