Casey Bishop Fan Thread

Bk1234

Posted (edited)

I will try and say this in a way not to be taken wrongly. The idol demo is easy. #1 Country guys get the votes it does not matter how good they sing and Chaynce will win. On to the next point is Casey is a rocker and most of the casual demo are people who do not like that so she lost votes there by rocking. Gabby was more of the same a rocker type but country now and shes doing good. And last point which please do not take this wrong but Grace is a larger women like some past idols like candace etc and the older larger people tend to get the awww casual vote. Just look back to Xfactor when Melinie Amro won same thing older larger women tend to do well as many other voters are threatened by looks. I do not think that is right but it is the way.

Anyway she has time to learn and be a kid again while making music in her own terms and time frame now.

Edited by aaronjudge

50 minutes ago, idol_angst said:

Casey did such a remarkable job selling her single on stage! Better live than the actual single. So proud of her 🙂 

I agree! I preferred the live version. 😅

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I agree! I preferred the live version. 😅

Me, too. AND, baffled as I am about what happened to Casey, I still do think she will have a successful career, in spite of this Idol thing...or maybe even because of it.

I love Country, but I am tired of this bro-country thing.  His single was another drinking song, boring.  And, demographics I guess, but maybe I'm too logical... why wouldn't the majority go for a highly talented, highly marketable, very versatile, "complete package" that IS Casey and was only Casey.  Incredible vocals/vocal ability, gorgeous tone, range & pitch, great looks, poise, depth, SO well-rounded.  And it's all why Casey WILL do SO well, no matter what.

I, for one, will continue to pay attention to her future success.

Oh & her duet was a masterpiece of beauty, damn sounded SO good❗

And Casey sure is not one-genre, she is far more than exclusively Rock... she can just plain sing, genres be damned.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Me, too. AND, baffled as I am about what happened to Casey, I still do think she will have a successful career, in spite of this Idol thing...or maybe even because of it.

I love Country, but I am tired of this bro-country thing.  His single was another drinking song, boring.  And, demographics I guess, but maybe I'm too logical... why wouldn't the majority go for a highly talented, highly marketable, very versatile, "complete package" that IS Casey and was only Casey.  Incredible vocals/vocal ability, gorgeous tone, range & pitch, great looks, poise, depth, SO well-rounded.  And it's all why Casey WILL do SO well, no matter what.

I, for one, will continue to pay attention to her future success.

Yes, but please refrain from shading the other contestants in here. They all deserve to be where they are. 😊 Casey wouldn’t want that. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, but please refrain from shading the other contestants in here. They all deserve to be where they are. 😊 Casey wouldn’t want that. 🙂

Except for being tired of the bro-Country thing (not about or against Chase specifically), always do refrain from that. And stick to expressing positives about Casey, in this case.  Nothing (good) ever served by putting people down.

I am very curious to know what happens next for or with Casey... she has been noticed, that's for sure & should have made enough of an impact to be remembered (by someone)...  who knows what may come from being on national TV. 🤞

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

I am very curious to know what happens next for or with Casey... she has been noticed, that's for sure & should have made enough of an impact to be remembered (by someone)...  who knows what may come from being on national TV. 🤞

The sky is the limit for her! 😀

On 5/17/2021 at 3:04 PM, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO_ACJhLpJP/?igshid=18390xxpx21tw
FE6041-B0-9-DCD-45-A5-AE54-3-CE92859-C1-

D10-C732-B-2-BC2-4-A6-F-B669-5790946-FA3

Yes, this is only the BEGINNING for Casey. ✨ Hopefully, she’ll get to perform in the finale. 🥺🤞

I'm literally voting for Chayce based off of this post btw. lol My heart's not in the competition anymore now that Casey's exited, so I'll vote for her fave.

I also am taking the "THE BEGINNING" in giant letters as a good sign 🙂

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kisses_Dani said:

Anyone want to drop a picture of themselves for my Casey project? 

Yes! Hold up...

MZpgQaYm.jpg

As for my message?

Dear Casey, 

My name is Kelsey and I have been a fan of American Idol since season 6 on FOX. In that long time I've found only a handful of rocker girls who speak to me with their music.

You are in the same ranks as Allison Iraheta and Carly Smithson for me!

4th place for rockers is known as the "shock rock" elimination. We've seen this with Daughtry, James Durbin, and to an extent Cade Foehner.

My message for you is... Don't give up on being the "rock chick." You may be young but you have a style and presence beyond your 16 years! 

If fellow alumni like Haley Reinhart and Alejandro Aranda have taught us anything? It's that you have got to be true to what you love. Don't let folks tell you what genre of music suits you best. Only you know what you love to sing! 

Your voice has reignited my appreciation for rock music!

I hope to follow you and your music for years to come. I hope that I get to see you live someday soon!

With warm regards,

Kelsey W.

Thank you for doing this project and I can't wait to see how it turns out! ❤️ 

On 2/21/2021 at 8:53 PM, Bk1234 said:

Top 4 (Personal Idol) - "wish you were gay" by Billie Eilish

Video Link: https://youtu.be/u7TmrDTZElc

159285_5780-900x0.jpg

Top 4 (New Single) - "Love Me, Leave Me" by Casey Bishop

Top 4 (Reprise Song) - "Live Wire" by Mötley Crüe

Video Link: https://youtu.be/OWE6Kxwish0

159285_1983-900x0.jpg

Top 4 Duet (with Chayce Beckham) - "Break My Heart Again" by FINNEAS

Video Link: https://youtu.be/UC4YFxAZfw4

159285_2478-900x0.jpg

Updated the OP with Casey's performances from Sunday. ;) 

3 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

Casey messaged me on Instagram. She said her performance is a surprise and the finale is going to be “CRAY” 

Make sure to tune in to that finale guys. 👀

• Thanks 1