Casey Bishop Fan Thread

Bk1234

Just now, jamescasaki said:

lets just remember  she performed incredible we all shod be proud of her lets keep supporting her

Yup. I've seen a lot of my faves fizzle out at the end, but she sang her heart out. Very proud. 

• Like 1

I don’t know why I bother stanning female rockers :haha:

Anyways, congrats to Casey! Such an amazing run. I know it’s cliché, but I still can’t believe she’s 16.

• Like 1

Proud of her. It was kind of obvious tracking social media numbers tonight. Grace and Willie were doing much better than her. She was doing better than Chayce, but Chayce is someone whose base probably doesn't utilize a lot of social media. 

I honestly didn't want her to win so finale would have been nice, but I'm not distraught over this. I hope she can figure something out. She's really young so the world is her oyster (as cliche as that sounds lol).

• Like 1

Casey is absolutely incredible!! she has such an amazing range and is such a unique artist, and she was really fun to watch this season! her performance of Black Hole Sun in particular really blew me away. she should be so proud of herself for such an awesome run. congratulations Casey on an amazing season, you’re a queen!💕

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, joe14 said:

Proud of her. It was kind of obvious tracking social media numbers tonight. Grace and Willie were doing much better than her. She was doing better than Chayce, but Chayce is someone whose base probably doesn't utilize a lot of social media. 

I honestly didn't want her to win so finale would have been nice, but I'm not distraught over this. I hope she can figure something out. She's really young so the world is her oyster (as cliche as that sounds lol).

Yup, I was hoping for finale, too. But as a "rocker", she'll probably be able to make music she's much more in to going a different route. I know I will be buying anything she puts out in the future. 

Edited by idol_angst
  • Like 1

I didn't think there could be a shock boot in a field this strong, but this qualifies. Hopefully she still gets signed; the fact that they made the "winner singles" all the way at Top 4 tells me that there's major hype for all of them.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, idol_angst said:

Yup, I was hoping for finale, too. But as a "rocker", she'll probably be able to make music she's much more in to going a different route. I know I will be buying anything she puts out in the future. 

It's a stretch, but I hope someone like Phineas decides to work with her. She's gained a lot of Instagram followers tonight. One thing I wished she did more throughout the competition was engage through social media. She hasn't used twitter since April 6th. The other three are great at that, constant posts encouraging fans to vote. She didn't even post about her original song the day it came out. Makes me think she wasn't really pressed to win which I can't blame her. It might have been more of an exposure thing. Grace, without fail, posts voting instructions every week. Casey never really gave more than the obligatory "American Idol is on tonight" post. A lot of what could've, should've, would've been, but I hope she gets better at that if she decides to pursue a career post-idol. 

Edited by joe14
  • Like 1

She will inspire more rocker girls to try out for Idol you just watch! Congrats to the Top 3. It's anyone's game at this point I just hope the winner is well liked.

• Like 1

A robbed queen!!!!!!!!! Im so glad we got to have an artist like her on this season of Idol, or in the reboot of Idol in general. She truly is one of a kind (which honestly, might have led to her downfall since Grace is a generic pop singer, Willie is a generic soul singer, and Chayce is a generic country/rock singer. That being said, I love Grace and Willie still). 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I think the judges even knew way ahead of time she was going home as Katy even made it a point to tell her even if she does not win blah blah blah and they did not say that to anyone else.

And Rock just does not play well with the casual voter. I do not think I wish you were gay did her any favors either but she is just 16 and she knew the song and liked it so at least she was true to herself.

Also Grace played social media for votes and Casey was never no social media even her twitter she tweeted maybe 3 times all season.

Edited by aaronjudge
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Holy sh!te❗ What a sad shock❗😖👎👎 Boo hiss.  An absolute travesty, they sure a heck got THAT wrong, OMG. Terrible.  And that's what I really think. Do not agree, am not impressed.  Still, say, Casey should have won the thing.

It frankly makes no damn sense, at all.  Casey was the best of the four and so was her single.  I don't grasp how voting could be so badly askew & warped.  It was so blatantly clear Casey was the best.  How the hell could she be tossed.  It doesn't make any sense, at all.

Certainly, no reason to watch the finale, now.

Edited by Drew1903

39 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Holy sh!te❗ What a sad shock❗😖👎👎 Boo hiss.  An absolute travesty, they sure a heck got THAT wrong, OMG. Terrible.  And that's what I really think. Do not agree, am not impressed.  Still, say, Casey should have won the thing.

It frankly makes no damn sense, at all.  Casey was the best of the four and so was her single.  I don't grasp how voting could be so badly askew & warped.  It was so blatantly clear Casey was the best.  How the hell could she be tossed.  It doesn't make any sense, at all.

Daughtry, Allison Iraheta, James Durbin, Cade Foehner... ALL 4th place shock rock boots. Happens more often then I'd like... :( 

I will update the OP with all of Casey’s performances from last night when I get the chance. :thumbs:

Let’s not forget about Casey after the show. Use that disappointment in her elimination as fuel for support of her post-show career. ^_^

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

Certainly, no reason to watch the finale, now.

Because it’s rigged. It has been for the longest time. 

55 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

Because it’s rigged. It has been for the longest time. 

I wouldn’t call it rigged. There are a number of factors why Casey didn’t receive enough votes. I won’t dwell on them in here since we don’t need that negativity. Let’s just all make sure to support Casey after the show! 😊

• Like 1

Hey, I’ve decided that I’m going to make a fan video for Casey. If you would like could you please write something anything from 1-20 words and state your name, age, and where you live. If you have anything else you would like to include that would be great too. The deadline is this Friday. Thanks. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I wouldn’t call it rigged. There are a number of factors why Casey didn’t receive enough votes. I won’t dwell on them in here since we don’t need that negativity. Let’s just all make sure to support Casey after the show! 😊

Well, I'm afraid those factors are eluding me.  And I've already tried hard to imagine what the heck people were thinking & still can't comprehend it.

1 minute ago, Drew1903 said:

Well, I'm afraid those factors are eluding me.  And I've already tried hard to imagine what the heck people were thinking & still can't comprehend it.

It’s not worth dwelling on. 🙂 Let’s just continue to support Casey after the show.