Casey Bishop Fan Thread

Bk1234

Well i can see the different types and she is 17th in alternative and Grace is 27th in pop so i doubt it really makes much difference when most people do not even know and what maybe 50 buys and you move way up? lol that is so little people

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, aaronjudge said:

Well i can see the different types and she is 17th in alternative and Grace is 27th in pop so i doubt it really makes much difference when most people do not even know and what maybe 50 buys and you move way up? lol that is so little people

But on the main chart. 

1 minute ago, aaronjudge said:

Casey is #14 on the Alternative chart while Grace has not moved past 98th on the overall. Hunter and Chaynce are ahead of her as well. The sales on Itunes have little effect on who is getting votes till Sunday

That’s good to know. You’re right though, the sales will have little effect on next week’s results.

This week and next week if she makes it is important we need to vote for Casey like we have never done before let’s vote like crazy this week forher to make it we haven’t had anybody like Casey win before let’s hope it changes this year 

• Like 1

Hey. I was able to get in 200 votes for Casey this week. I created 15 additional email accounts using both google and yahoo. I’m going to create more using yahoo. Google cuts you off after so many. I think us fans should all create as many email addresses as we can to ensure Casey the win. You with me? 

You use the different email addresses to log in and out of the idol app. I got in 200 votes this week.

update on this. I have now created 30 email accounts using gmail, yahoo, outlook, and aol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kisses_Dani said:

Hey. I was able to get in 200 votes for Casey this week. I created 15 additional email accounts using both google and yahoo. I’m going to create more using yahoo. Google cuts you off after so many. I think us fans should all create as many email addresses as we can to ensure Casey the win. You with me? 

You use the different email addresses to log in and out of the idol app. I got in 200 votes this week.

update on this. I have now created 30 email accounts using gmail, yahoo, outlook, and aol. 

We love to see it. 😁👏 

2 hours ago, Kisses_Dani said:

*Vote via the 

Idol official App

*Vote on 

www.AmericanIdol/Vote

*Text the number 4 

To 21523

You can vote 10 times per 

voting method or email 

address for both the APP 

and WEBSITE methods.