Casey Bishop Fan Thread

Bk1234

10 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Gold Derby was all I found predicting.  They had Casey leading & now say her lead is bigger.  Mostly I am going on Casey being the best of the bunch with the most appeal and hoping most voters will feel the same.

Her voice & delivery are extraordinary❗

Unfortunately, America doesn’t always vote for the best. :(

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, aaronjudge said:

I really do not know the song even though i just listened to it. But she does like Billie so at least it is a song she does not have to learn

Yes, she already knows/does the song.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Unfortunately, America doesn’t always vote for the best. :(

True. Yes, that often baffles, frustrates & angers me.  It is very unfortunate❗

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

I’m kind of surprised Idol let this song in all honesty. 

Same, but I’m glad she was given the opportunity to sing it. 

1 minute ago, idol_angst said:

Yeah I'm SO nervous for her this week. There are no weak spots left in the competition this week so we just have to hope she kills it and we can vote here in! ::fingers crossed:: 

Yeah, we just have to make sure to vote as many times as we can. :thumbs:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, idol_angst said:

Yeah I'm SO nervous for her this week. There are no weak spots left in the competition this week so we just have to hope she kills it and we can vote here in! ::fingers crossed:: 

Maybe, I'm being 'narrow-minded', but I expect Casey to win.  I'm more optimistic than nervous.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

I’m kind of surprised Idol let this song in all honesty. 

Lol why? It's a contemporary pop song. Someone sang it on The Voice last season.

The song choice is okay. I'm not in love with it. I think Billie has better songs, but there's proof that Casey should not have trouble singing it. I honestly think Grace has a worse song choice. A part of me is wondering how the song will go over with a portion of the audience, but I think the structure of the show has done away with the power of the causal viewer. A lot of the results depend on pre-existing fanbases.

Is Phineas mentoring them on the personal idol round?

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

Lol why? It's a contemporary pop song. Someone sang it on The Voice last season.

The song choice is okay. I'm not in love with it. I think Billie has better songs, but there's proof that Casey should not have trouble singing it. I honestly think Grace has a worse song choice. A part of me is wondering how the song will go over with a portion of the audience, but I think the structure of the show has done away with the power of the causal viewer. A lot of the results depend on pre-existing fanbases.

Is Phineas mentoring them on the personal idol round?

True. Julia’s version was amazing! 🥰

Yeah, Billie definitely has better songs. At the end of the day though, you’re right. A lot of the voting depends on pre-existing fan bases, which may or may not be a boon for Casey this week. 

I hope so. If not, that would be a huge missed opportunity. 

AHHHH IT'S OUT AND I ALREADY HAVE IT ON REPLAY

ETA: OMG I didn't notice that gif had the full F-word?! 😮 lol. Is that even permitted on this forum.

Just in case the gif was just that Office one of Michael saying "EVERY BODY STAY CALM". ha.

Edited by idol_angst
  • Haha 2