Jump to content

Casey Bishop Fan Thread


Bk1234
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Gold Derby was all I found predicting.  They had Casey leading & now say her lead is bigger.  Mostly I am going on Casey being the best of the bunch with the most appeal and hoping most voters will feel the same.

Her voice & delivery are extraordinary❗

Unfortunately, America doesn’t always vote for the best. :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, aaronjudge said:

I really do not know the song even though i just listened to it. But she does like Billie so at least it is a song she does not have to learn


Yes, she already knows/does the song.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Unfortunately, America doesn’t always vote for the best. :(


True. Yes, that often baffles, frustrates & angers me.  It is very unfortunate❗

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

I’m kind of surprised Idol let this song in all honesty. 

Same, but I’m glad she was given the opportunity to sing it. 

 

1 minute ago, idol_angst said:

Yeah I'm SO nervous for her this week. There are no weak spots left in the competition this week so we just have to hope she kills it and we can vote here in! ::fingers crossed:: 

Yeah, we just have to make sure to vote as many times as we can. :thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, idol_angst said:

Yeah I'm SO nervous for her this week. There are no weak spots left in the competition this week so we just have to hope she kills it and we can vote here in! ::fingers crossed:: 


Maybe, I'm being 'narrow-minded', but I expect Casey to win.  I'm more optimistic than nervous.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

I’m kind of surprised Idol let this song in all honesty. 

Lol why? It's a contemporary pop song. Someone sang it on The Voice last season.

 

The song choice is okay. I'm not in love with it. I think Billie has better songs, but there's proof that Casey should not have trouble singing it. I honestly think Grace has a worse song choice. A part of me is wondering how the song will go over with a portion of the audience, but I think the structure of the show has done away with the power of the causal viewer. A lot of the results depend on pre-existing fanbases.

 

Is Phineas mentoring them on the personal idol round?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

Lol why? It's a contemporary pop song. Someone sang it on The Voice last season.

 

The song choice is okay. I'm not in love with it. I think Billie has better songs, but there's proof that Casey should not have trouble singing it. I honestly think Grace has a worse song choice. A part of me is wondering how the song will go over with a portion of the audience, but I think the structure of the show has done away with the power of the causal viewer. A lot of the results depend on pre-existing fanbases.

 

Is Phineas mentoring them on the personal idol round?

True. Julia’s version was amazing! 🥰

 

Yeah, Billie definitely has better songs. At the end of the day though, you’re right. A lot of the voting depends on pre-existing fan bases, which may or may not be a boon for Casey this week. 
 

I hope so. If not, that would be a huge missed opportunity. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AHHHH IT'S OUT AND I ALREADY HAVE IT ON REPLAY

 

ETA: OMG I didn't notice that gif had the full F-word?! 😮 lol. Is that even permitted on this forum.

 

Just in case the gif was just that Office one of Michael saying "EVERY BODY STAY CALM". ha.

Edited by idol_angst
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...