Casey Bishop Fan Thread

Bk1234

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

IT’S OUT!!! It’s a pretty good song, especially for an Idol single. 

It's not the heavy up-tempo rock I expected, but that's ok.  The writing, both lyrics & music are sophisticated & well developed.  It is very modern & poppy, great for contemporary radio.  And lord knows she sure sounds great as ever; such a proficient, gorgeous, voice❗

Damn, I want her to win❗

• Like 3

Just now, colemanftw said:

I like wywg as a song and as a song choice for Casey, it's one of few Billie's beltier songs. I'm just not sure if I want her to sing it to this audience

That’s true. Regardless, even if she goes, she’ll at least exit after a good performance. 

No one buys singles anymore and people are barely buying albums unless you are like Taylor Swift. I'm surprised iTunes is still a thing. They have been talking about phasing it out for years now. The Voice did away with it many seasons ago. Streaming is the now the major method of consumption. It would take, like what, 50 copies to get to wherever Grace is on the charts (the 100s). I mean it's cute to track it, but definitely don't freak out over iTunes in 2021 lmao. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, joe14 said:

No one buys singles anymore and people are barely buying albums unless you are like Taylor Swift. I'm surprised iTunes is still a thing. They have been talking about phasing it out for years now. The Voice did away with it many seasons ago. Streaming is the now the major method of consumption. It would take, like what, 50 copies to get to wherever Grace is on the charts (the 100s). I mean it's cute to track it, but definitely don't freak out over iTunes in 2021 lmao. 

The Voice brought back iTunes this season actually (the studios are available on all platforms), but yeah, we shouldn’t worry too much about it. 

7 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

How could we track Spotify steams? 

I think it shows up when around 1000 streams in the artist profile. But not sure. They might have to have it turned on. The profiles are tough to find unless you tap her name with the song. It’s easy to find her personal

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The Voice brought back iTunes this season actually (the studios are available on all platforms), but yeah, we shouldn’t worry too much about it. 

I meant they did away with it as a voting method because the # of downloads were getting lower and lower that they became insignificant. I should have been clearer. They started using Apple music streams for votes. I did not know they actually stopped putting the songs on iTunes all together.

Edited by joe14
  • Thanks 1

And if one has an iPod of some sort, then one needs iTunes for that; only way to put material on one.

The more I listen to LMLM, the more I realise how good it is, how timely it is...fits well into today's market.  Her high notes are great, but so is her lower register.  And her vibrato... OMG❗

I don't get saying "If" with Casey or "even if...". She has the best voice & is better looking than the other 3 😂😉 But, seriously, Casey does reflect the "Total Package" concept & she IS highly marketable.

em90TvM.png

Edited by Drew1903