Jump to content

The Voice 20 ● Premiere - Blind Auditions 1 ● Discussion


istersay
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yep. 86%


OK, stopped watching for a while after Cam, but I figured that was likely. 
 

Kenzie’s version wasn’t nearly as good as the performances on YouTube. He tried to change it too much and was awkward on stage. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:


OK, stopped watching for a while after Cam, but I figured that was likely. 
 

Kenzie’s version wasn’t nearly as good as the performances on YouTube. He tried to change it too much and was awkward on stage. 

his range was not as big as it was in his online covers. his tone is nice though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


OK, stopped watching for a while after Cam, but I figured that was likely. 
 

Kenzie’s version wasn’t nearly as good as the performances on YouTube. He tried to change it too much and was awkward on stage. 

Yeah, he was kinda holding back in this one I felt. I´m still sticking with him though. He has a lot more to give.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kaileymusicaddict87 said:

Where are we getting these percentages from? Maybe the app?

Yes, the voice app, how many people hit their buttons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, QueenCami said:

his range was not as big as it was in his online covers. his tone is nice though


That song doesn’t need range, and he changed it to try to add more. He should not have done that. It probably doesn’t matter though, because minivan just heard him for the first time and loved it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VintageVoice said:

TPTB: *puts Minivan bait Kenzie at the start of the premiere*

My mom, the epitome of Team Minivan's demographic: *proceeds to only like Corey and Victor from this episode*

It was the mullet wasn´t it ?lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

im listening to raine again and i really like it now??? honestly it might just be because a ton of people said they like it so my brain convinced me i do, but i genuinely think it was very good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

TPTB: *puts Minivan bait Kenzie at the start of the premiere*

My mom, the epitome of Team Minivan's demographic: *proceeds to only like Corey and Victor from this episode*

 
Bless your mom ❤️

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...