The Voice 20 ● Blind Auditions 2 ● Discussion

istersay

I feel as if the block has really benefited Kelly. Obviously there are a number of artists for whom she is their first choice, but she's also the second choice for almost all the artists (country or r&b or pop) vs Nick/John/Blake. So if the top choice is blocked, she becomes the obvious one. 

• Like 3

Just now, seak05 said:

I feel as if the block has really benefited Kelly. Obviously there are a number of artists for whom she is their first choice, but she's also the second choice for almost all the artists (country or r&b or pop) vs Nick/John/Blake. So if the top choice is blocked, she becomes the obvious one. 

Yeah this is actually a super good point. She really can do it all!

• Like 3

Just now, seak05 said:

Yeah, except in a few cases (Marybeth).

Just now, seak05 said:

Honestly though. I feel like she’s second choice for every genre except pop