Big Brother Canada 9 (Premieres March 3)

Yay I just saw the cast - I saw only pics and names, so  I don't have many thoughts on the contestants yet. There is lots of diversity, which is great to see. But excited for a new season, of course.

I'll be interested in joining the draft too.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And it can't be said enough. A BLACK PERSON WON CIVILIAN BIG BROTHER! About motherf*cking time! This is what a diverse cast gives us! The beautiful all Black final two. The beautiful Black winner. It'

Omg LaToya bisexual queen! We got the L, we got the G, we got the B, we got the T.....I’m STANNING!

Why is this the BBCAN producers   Stop blocking videobrother! Let us watch your silly show in peace!

There’s some potentially credible rumors out there that Ethan has a violently racist past. It started from a YouTube comment by someone who went to hs with him, now there’s an Instagram comment also verifying the claims. It’s really vile stuff. Obviously anyone can say anything on the internet, but all the pieces are fitting together so if the commenters are lying, they really did their homework to take him down. Hopefully the producers are looking into verifying the credibility of the claims and can get him off the show before it starts if they’re true.

I'm shocked they're going through with it when it's still unproven. It seems pretty easy to verify, just contact the highschool. Can't say I blame them though, better safe than sorry. If it comes out that this was all fake, this is gonna look really bad. It seems legit though, I completely support the decision.

Wow at the controversy that's happening regarding this one contestant. 😮 

I can't comment as I don't know anything about the situation but it sounds really bad. Kinda surprised action was taken so swiftly, but it's totally fair. The other HGs/production/crew, etc shouldn't be subjected to deal with him with whatever may transpire in the house.

On 2/25/2021 at 11:30 PM, Alex95 said:

I'm shocked they're going through with it when it's still unproven. It seems pretty easy to verify, just contact the highschool. Can't say I blame them though, better safe than sorry. If it comes out that this was all fake, this is gonna look really bad. It seems legit though, I completely support the decision.

Just heard about this now BBUS would never have the balls to do this even if they could verify the information.

Draft:

-Me

-Sola

-Chris

-Lily

-holinessss

-Steven

-Wally

-Cam

-Amanda

-JC

Okay that makes 10 of us! I'll do two drafts of five, each of us will get three houseguests while one of us will get two (but if any extra houseguests/returning players come in the person with two will get them)

4VeeCnn.png

Draft 1: @Alex95 @Solaris @*Amanda @ungodlyhour @Steven_

Draft 2: @*Wallace @holinessss @JC @*Chris @*Lily

I finally got around to watching all the videos and reading the bios! This is my pre-season ranking (I'll start the ranking thread when the season starts, no one was doing pre-show rankings for BBCAN last year lol)

1. Julie

2. Tina

3. Austin

4. Josh

5. Victoria

6. Latoya

7. Tychon

8. Breydon

9. Tera

10. Beth

11. Jedson

12. Kiefer

13. Rohan

14. Kyle

50 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol yikes I have first pick? I don't even know who to choose. :dead: 🤣

I can tell you who not to choose for my sake :giggle:

7 hours ago, *Chris said:

I can tell you who not to choose for my sake :giggle:

LOL I'm curious who you are referring to here. 😮 :haha: 

6 hours ago, JC said:

Hates @*Wallace probably picked my actual first pick 

Why you gotta have such great taste

Lmaooo you think so? I just know only faces and names of these people, LOL.

But thank you! 😄 :hug: 

RHhUpsu.png

Draft 1:

@Alex95 - Tychon, Beth, Rohan

@Solaris - Victoria, Latoya, Tera

@*Amanda - Tina, Josh, Breydon

@ungodlyhour - Julie, Austin, Kiefer

@Steven_ - Jedson, Kyle (plus any additional houseguests)

bYHQKXf.png

Draft 2:

@*Wallace - Julie, Austin, Rohan

@holinessss - Josh, Jedson, Tina

@JC - Kyle, Tera, Victoria

@*Chris - Latoya, Breydon, Kiefer

@*Lily - Tychon, Beth (plus any additional houseguests)

Good luck everyone!

First choice is always tough, but Tychon just seems like the total package, I had to go with him. I was pretty grateful to get two seemingly strong picks back to me with Beth & Rohan. I almost with Breydon over Rohan, but I went the safer route and already regret it tbh (I also see myself more likely rooting for Breydon than Rohan but it is what it is).