Big Brother Canada 9 (Premieres March 3)

Alex95

I was watching on my phone so I couldn’t post, but I’m actually crying right now I’m soooooooo happy. Ty is my KING I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE DESERVES THE WORLD. He played such an amazing cutthroat ass flawless game! Amazing ending to an amazing season

• Like 3

I was freaking out the entire finale. First, I thought Tera was looking too happy in the DR's and I figured she was winning one of the HOH comps. The sigh of relief I let out when the men won parts one and two. And then the jury spending the entire night DRAGGING Ty (and Ty giving lowkey mediocre answers) and I figured he was done. But he won 6-1. And no shade to Tera & Brey, but Ty NEEDED to win this game. "Jury management" is important but it's becoming such a big thing that you can't do a mean thing in this game without losing jury votes. As much as I love Paul losing, it set a bad precedent. Ty backstabbed every single person he aligned with, but he still won the game and got their votes. That's huge, and it'll hopefully give players more confidence going forward that they can play a cutthroat game and still win.

Edited by Alex95

And it can't be said enough. A BLACK PERSON WON CIVILIAN BIG BROTHER! About motherf*cking time! This is what a diverse cast gives us! The beautiful all Black final two. The beautiful Black winner. It's looooooooooong overdue, but still amazing to see.

• Like 4

I had a bad feeling Tychon was going to lose unless he won the Final HoH competition. When he did, I thought he had a better chance....but then his jury answers weren't the best. Only one minute for final pleas wasn't enough either. 😕 I still thought he would've had Victoria, Rohan, and Kiefer at the very least. Even though Victoria said she was voting Brayden, I didn't think she would against Tychon. Brayden played a passive game and that wasn't Victoria's style of gameplay. I thought maybe Beth, Jedson, Tina, and Tera were all votes for Brayden, but thankfully Tychon got 6 votes! He went the entire game without ever sitting on the block while also being part of strong alliances. He cut them at the right time and then forged his own path to the end with comp wins and good relationships despite being an obvious target. He's a very deserving winner. :yes: 

Edited by Steven_
  • Like 1

I genuinely can't stop thinking about this season. Look how this season ate!

Week 2: Josh's house meeting and Latoya almost flipping the vote again.

Week 3: Victoria's insane HOH reign and the "downfall" of the Sunsetters

Week 4: Kiefer regaining power for the Sunsetters and taking down the Oddballers

Week 5: Invisible HOH (somehow the most boring week???)

Week 6: Victoria's amazingggggg downfall and house meeting.

Week 7: Kiefer survives his backdoor.

Week 8: Jed doesn't use the veto to protect his alliance and they turn on him.

Week 9: Beth is finally taken down

Week 10: Tychon wins!

I mean! Not a slow week in the bunch outside of maybe the invisible HOH (but I was fine with it cause Austin leaving was fine for the season)

what an awesome end to an AMAZING season of Big Brother! this season is easily one of my favorite seasons of all time, and it is certainly my favorite modern season.

some thoughts:

- this is definitely one of the greatest casts of all time. to me, every single player positively impacted the season. i honestly loved each contestant, and it was a pleasure watching them over the past several months!

- the diversity this season was so beautiful to see!! i was so touched by everyone’s personal stories, and i loved learning about each of these unique individuals. it was definitely inspiring to watch this diverse group play the game this season!

- every single week this season was entertaining! between the vote flips, backdoors, power shifts, backstabs, blindsides, etc., this season was a thrill to watch from beginning to end.

- FIRST BLACK WINNER IN 31 SEASONS OF NORTH AMERICAN BIG BROTHER! history was made tonight, and i am beyond proud of Tychon for playing such a great game!

- Josh’s chaos, the Latoya blindside followed by a Kiefer HOH, the Invisible HOH, the Vic backdoor followed by a double, Tera’s veto win and Kiefer escaping eviction, Tera’s iconic HOH win and Jed not using veto and being betrayed by his own alliance, fake double and Tera’s return, and one of the most entertaining and satisfying endgames ever... this season was FILLED with iconic moments and characters!!!

this season was truly spectacular and one of the best of all time. i am so grateful we got this season in a pandemic! thank you BBCAN9 for keeping me happy and entertained for the past several months. i absolutely loved this season!!!💖💖

• Like 3

Me realising I won the draft and so I should get to watching the season...

Seriously though, I’m always nervous to watch new seasons live now (and I was also on BB burnout when this began lol) but everything I’ve seen about this season sounds like it’s a great watch, combined with the first civilian black winner in North American BB, so I need to watch!

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 8:54 PM, *Wallace said:

Although LOL if Lily wins this BBCAN draft again when I don’t even know if she’s still following the season. :lmao:

Me catching up on all this now. :dead: I think not following live is turning out to be my good luck charm. :lmao:

• Haha 1

On 5/6/2021 at 9:22 PM, *Chris said:

Topaz’s legacy 😂❤️

llmaooo I love how this is always in reference regarding the vote. :dead: 

On 5/6/2021 at 9:25 PM, Elliott said:

Have no idea what is happening rn but thought this was appropriate. :giggle:

King Ty! (!) 

On 5/6/2021 at 9:32 PM, *Chris said:

LaToya’s tea ❤️

omgg her response to her question was so honest.... but also cracked me up regarding Beth & Jed. :dead: 

On 5/6/2021 at 9:50 PM, Solaris said:

This really has been a great season all things considered

It really has been. :yes: I thought I would be over it  after Victoria's elimination but my interest was still high throughout the season.

On 5/6/2021 at 10:01 PM, Alex95 said:

I was watching on my phone so I couldn’t post, but I’m actually crying right now I’m soooooooo happy. Ty is my KING I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE DESERVES THE WORLD. He played such an amazing cutthroat ass flawless game! Amazing ending to an amazing season

This is all so wonderfully and perfectly said. ❤️ 

On 5/6/2021 at 10:08 PM, Alex95 said:

It's pretty wild it took, like, 30 seasons of North American Big Brother for someone to make the final two and never touch the block and now it happened two seasons in a row.

Wow this is amazing how this has finally happened. :omg: 

On 5/6/2021 at 10:53 PM, Alex95 said:

I genuinely can't stop thinking about this season. Look how this season ate!

Week 2: Josh's house meeting and Latoya almost flipping the vote again.

Week 3: Victoria's insane HOH reign and the "downfall" of the Sunsetters

Week 4: Kiefer regaining power for the Sunsetters and taking down the Oddballers

Week 5: Invisible HOH (somehow the most boring week???)

Week 6: Victoria's amazingggggg downfall and house meeting.

Week 7: Kiefer survives his backdoor.

Week 8: Jed doesn't use the veto to protect his alliance and they turn on him.

Week 9: Beth is finally taken down

Week 10: Tychon wins!

I mean! Not a slow week in the bunch outside of maybe the invisible HOH (but I was fine with it cause Austin leaving was fine for the season)

Yeah this was really an exciting and such an eventful season. So much was happening every week. :haha:  

On 5/7/2021 at 3:17 AM, *Lily said:

Me realising I won the draft and so I should get to watching the season...

Seriously though, I’m always nervous to watch new seasons live now (and I was also on BB burnout when this began lol) but everything I’ve seen about this season sounds like it’s a great watch, combined with the first civilian black winner in North American BB, so I need to watch!

Oooh you should definitely watch! It was an exciting eventful season. And lots of diversity amongst the cast. I think you would enjoy it. :yes: 

On 5/7/2021 at 4:45 AM, *Lily said:

Me catching up on all this now. :dead: I think not following live is turning out to be my good luck charm. :lmao:

LMAO it totally seems that way. :lmao: I am so jealous - cause all of my draft picks always go out early. :dead:  

On 5/6/2021 at 10:14 PM, Alex95 said:

And it can't be said enough. A BLACK PERSON WON CIVILIAN BIG BROTHER! About motherf*cking time! This is what a diverse cast gives us! The beautiful all Black final two. The beautiful Black winner. It's looooooooooong overdue, but still amazing to see.

Yesss to all of this. :clap:  

It was definitely an amazing and proud moment seeing an all black Final 2 and a black winner for the first time ever in the North American Big Brother civilian series. Never imagined this to happen but def so proud for Tychon and Breydon! :omg: 

The finale was such a great watch and I'm pleased for all of the Final 3! ❤️

Everyone said it all regarding Tychon. He played a great game throughout. He was in a strong powerful alliance but wasn't one of the biggest  comp beasts and was able to lay low compared to Jedson & Kiefer. And he cut his allies and played hard at the perfect game. He's a very deserving winner and so happy for him pulling out the win. 😄 

Actually all of the Final 3 were kinda late bloomers in the game but that's a strategy that can get you towards the end. Tera won that gamechanging Veto when she would have been on her way out and Breydon won his 3 comps in a row.