Big Brother Canada 9 (Premieres March 3)

Alex95

Oh and the show did such a beautiful tribute for Nikki Graham at the start of the episode. 😢 :broken: 

Also agree that Tera's meltdown was hilarious. And lol her propping but throwing Jedson under the bus at the same time. :lmao: 

Wow last night's episode was such a big one. 😮 

Very pleased and happy for Tera pulling out the Veto. :clap: It was kinda hilarious seeing the Sunsetters flopping while T&T dominant this Veto. :giggle: 

And wow Jedson went through with backdooring Kiefer. 😮 That is a big gamechaning winning move for Jedson. Kiefer is the biggest gameplayer outside of the three. So well done to him for doing so. Although it was emotional seeing Jed/Ty/Beth all confirming that news to Kiefer. I got sad for Kief there. :( 

And yeah this move definitely helps Beth out. It seems she and Tera are getting in a better game position. And if Beth gets along with Breydon, that could help her out too. And Jed & Ty will alwys be viewed as bigger targets to get out (even though Ty is the least impactful of the three.. 🙈

14 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Hooooooooooly shit. Tera has awoken! A clutch veto win followed by an EXTREMELY clutch HOH win. Too bad it's all gonna get ruined by this fake double eviction :dead:

My thoughts exactly. It's like whoever Tera gets out is going to come right back in and Tera will be evicted :(.

Lmao wow I was actually kinda surprised the tides change and the trio kept Kiefer over Tina. :whut: That was the better move for Jed & Ty though so kinda smart of them to change it. But not sure how much Kief would want to work with them after this scare. A worse move for Beth.

But wow Tera winning that HoH! :omg:  Wow she's waking up and slaying at the perfect time of the game right now. Sad for her to lose Tina but she's doing really well lately, which is great to see. ❤️ 

And lmao ugh I already forgot about the fake double eviction. So this week is kinda for nothing. :dead: 

And LMAO I'm still the only one to have lost all their draft picks. I feel like such a loser. :dead: 

Lmao Beth spiraling out of control with her chaotic and delusional plans on Tera's HoH is absolutely hilarious to watch. :dead: She is playing WAYYY too hard this week. She needs to calm down. :lmao: 

It is fun seeing Ty/Jed/Beth all turningon each other now, or well specifically Ty (slowly) turning on them. Loving him this week since he's realistic and know there's no way Tera isn't going to target the trio, unlike Beth.

But yikes what a bad week for Jedson. Him putting Tera and Kiefer on the block, and both of them surviving and now Kief totally against him now. Really bad week for him and his HoH week is really coming against him. (Although if he does go, he's probably winning the fake eviction comp anyway lol).

Whew, I knew that was all coming but it was still brutal to watch :dead:. Jed, Tera, and Brey really came out of that episode looking like such fools omg. This week's been the most exciting week yet of a really exciting season. I really hate this fake double eviction that's gonna ruin everything. I'm full on the Ty train though and I'm rooting for him till the end, so I hope he can survive the fake double eviction.

Woww this was such a crazy episode. I don't read the spoilers, so when I saw Jedson won the Veto, I thought it was a done deal he would use it on himself. But wow that crazy plan Kiefer came up with and how it all came about and actually happen. 😮 This was craziness I did not expect to see happen.

So I am still assuming that Jedson gets evicted and will likely come back. Am scared who else is going to be evicted on this fake double eviction.