Big Brother Canada 9 (Premieres March 3)

Just watched the latest episode....

I’m not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but does anyone feel Kiefer treats Rohan quite cruelly and seems harsh towards Rohan? :ph34rwave: I don’t watch the feeds or read updates for the most part, so I very well could be missing something big between their friction. I know Rohan’s confronting Kiefer in the pantry room wasn’t a good look and Kiefer has the right to be upset there, but Kiefer always seems so over Rohan when listening to him, and putting him on slop for the 2nd week in a row was very cruel. And then the whole believing Kyle in his apology but not believing Rohan in his. Rohan at the end of the episode saying how Kief preaches about showing and giving respect but not showing it to Ro, I totally agreed there.

I don’t know…. I don’t mind Kiefer targeting Rohan or if he goes this week but I just feel bad for Rohan when I don’t feel he’s been that bad towards Kiefer. :unsure: 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omg LaToya bisexual queen! We got the L, we got the G, we got the B, we got the T.....I’m STANNING!

Why is this the BBCAN producers   Stop blocking videobrother! Let us watch your silly show in peace!

That episode was better than Monday's. I feel like it at least cleared a few things up. Today's should be crazy if they edit it correctly, but I doubt they will . Josh was cracking me up all episode,

Yeah, Kiefer really hates both Kyle & Rohan since the storage room incident. Kyle was definitely more genuine when he went on the apology tour than Rohan. Kyle's also a lot better socially than Rohan. I agree Kiefer's definitely a hater, but maybe cause I'm a hater too idc lol. I also think twitter's making too big of a deal over the slop thing :dead:. Chicken George did it for like 6 weeks, they'll live :kissbye:

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah, Kiefer really hates both Kyle & Rohan since the storage room incident. Kyle was definitely more genuine when he went on the apology tour than Rohan. Kyle's also a lot better socially than Rohan. I agree Kiefer's definitely a hater, but maybe cause I'm a hater too idc lol. I also think twitter's making too big of a deal over the slop thing :dead:. Chicken George did it for like 6 weeks, they'll live :kissbye:

Ahhh ok, yeah glad you get what I was saying there. :haha: I do still like Kiefer overall (and more than Rohan) but this all came to me while watching the episode. And ok this all makes sense with Kyle vs. Rohan and their apologies. Lol the Chicken George mention... so many of us forget about that but that's so true. I just would have gone for someone who hadn't been on slop yet but yeah he should be fine. :haha: 

1 minute ago, Steven_ said:

Oops, I forgot to tune in. 🤦‍♂️I'll catch up on the episode later, but what's the Invisible HoH?

They teased it in the voiceover at the end saying we'll find out tomorrow. My guess is someone secretly wins HOH and makes noms which could be a fun twist.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Agree with you regarding the slop.

Queen Kaela was on it for 36 days which is a record or something. She’s been calling out people who are calling for slop to be banned when this is literally the only have not experienced these houseguests have this year :haha:

Well, I missed both of this week's episodes so far so time to play catch-up again. :dead: 

Invisible HOH? :dead:  I'm curious to see how that works. LOL.

18 hours ago, *Chris said:

Agree with you regarding the slop.

Queen Kaela was on it for 36 days which is a record or something. She’s been calling out people who are calling for slop to be banned when this is literally the only have not experienced these houseguests have this year :haha:

Yikes, 36 days? That's crazy. :omg: :dead: 

Caught up on the episode.

Ah well done to Rohan on winning the Veto. That comp took strategy and skill and he earned it. But i was really hoping for Jedson to pull it off. If only he didn't mess up so much. :broken:

Of course when one of my draft picks win Veto and saves themselves, my other draft pick is the replacement. :dead: It was a good move for Kiefer to put Austin up, I guess. Well I think better for him to put Austin up rather than Victoria. Still sucks as both are big faves of mine. :/ Really hoping Kyle goes and Austin stays. But I am not feeling too hopeful. :( 

But oh goshh.... this Invisible HoH sure is interesting but it sounds fun too! :haha: 

Ahh finally an eviction result that isn't heartbreaking for me. I never really cared for Kyle as a whole. He's not a bad or annoying guy at all. He just never really did much to make me root for him. I'm very glad Austin stayed although it scared me and was frustrating that she didn't campaign for herself, as it felt like she thought she was safe. But i also get her not wanting to be paranoid and annoy people, but still.

Lol the Tera being ticked off at no one campaigning to her was hilarious. :haha:  

LOL Victoria is something else with her HoH power. :dead:  The way she planned the Have Nots to pin it on Ty/Jed/Beth was kinda genius. :dead: I also love how she had to keep quiet and not react to winning HoH, which I know must have been extremely difficult for her. :haha: 

Sad to see Austin and Breydon up though. :( But regardless no matter what happened, people I like would have been up. Thinking Austin is totally gone if she doesn't win the Veto.

Lmao this Invisible HoH week is SO crazy. People can't campaign or strategize properly or know who to be mad at and all of that. :haha: 

Tychon is especially hilarious to watch as he comes off so suspicious and like he has the power when he clearly doesn't. :lmao: Victoria is hilarious too, as she's loving having all of this power and causing chaos. :haha: She's also doing a great job as setting and framing Ty as having this HoH power, which I feel will hurt him more than it hurts her in the future.

But I'm also sad Austin couldn't pull off the win, as I feel certain she's gonna go tonight. :( There's no way they can put her up on the block twice and not get her out now. And also can't see her staying in when she's against Breydon either.

Sad to see Austin officially go. :( And to lose another draft pick. Now I'm stuck with..... Rohan. :dead: 

Victoria does really well with her HoHs in getting out who she wants. Props to her there. I just don't like how its against my other favorites. :dead: But I get her mindset. But it might have been a missed opportunity not getting out Jed/Ty, especially as they are safe through the first elimination next week.

A Beth HoH should be interesting. And wow double eviction coming too. Should def be very interesting. 😮 

It's been a while since the last update...

EG43mcV.png

9INIneT.png

Cam, Steven, Wally, and JC east lost a player. Cam, Steven, and Wally all also fall down to just one player left on their drafts. I'm the last one standing with three :wub: :wub: (and I'm kicking myself because I almost chose Breydon over Rohan with my last pick the former of whom I think it a lock for final five at this point 🤦‍♂️)

22 hours ago, Alex95 said:

It's been a while since the last update...

Cam, Steven, and Wally all also fall down to just one player left on their drafts. 

giphy.gif

LOL I'm kicking myself too because I nearly chose Victoria but instead went with Austin. Now I got to rely on Rohan. :dead: I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I'm the first one to lose all of their players in their draft. :lmao: 

Brey's breakout episode :wub:. I knew King would thrive without Austin. He's doing such a good job infiltrating the other side while keeping his eye on the prize and knowing what needs to be done.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Brey's breakout episode :wub:. I knew King would thrive without Austin. He's doing such a good job infiltrating the other side while keeping his eye on the prize and knowing what needs to be done.

Yes to all of this!

Yeah Breydon is certainly doing a really good job setting himself in a good spot of what works for him. Sadly, I don't really love it as it could keep Rohan safe and get Victoria out. Which in hindsight makes me not  fan of Beth having HoH now. :haha: But I get this potential move is all better for them.... but I just don't love it. :haha:  It would really suck for me losing Austin and potentially Victoria back to back. But getting ahead of myself for now, lol.

What an episode! Everything about this episode is what I love about BB - I wish every week could be like this one.

• Like 1

Gahh yeah that was a crazy intense episode for sure. Its going to be super sad losing Victoria though. 😢 There's no way you backdroor a big player like her an she stays. Unless she pulls off some big miracle to keep her safe, but can't see that happening. I did feel bad for her there of course. But she shockingly took it well and better than I expected.

But on a gameplay perspective, this was a great and big move for Beth to make. I don't personally love it but I respect it with her making such a big move like that. And also well done to Rohan winning 3 Vetos in a row. That is insane. :omg: Although he must be stopped, lmao. :lmao: 

Very nervcited to see how this double eviction episode goes.