Big Brother Canada 9 (Premieres March 3)

So yah watched the eviction episode. Awww so sad to see Josh go. :( As I said, he was a fun chaotic messy player but such a rootable underdog. I knew there was no way he was staying even though I was pulling for the upset to stay. :broken:  Oh well, he was fun and entertaining at least.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And it can't be said enough. A BLACK PERSON WON CIVILIAN BIG BROTHER! About motherf*cking time! This is what a diverse cast gives us! The beautiful all Black final two. The beautiful Black winner. It'

Omg LaToya bisexual queen! We got the L, we got the G, we got the B, we got the T.....I’m STANNING!

Why is this the BBCAN producers   Stop blocking videobrother! Let us watch your silly show in peace!

I am LIVING for this season, so far.

Such an improvement from the past two seasons, BB US, and Celebrity Big brother (Quebec). 

• Like 2
Just now, *Chris said:

Such an improvement from the past two seasons, BB US, and Celebrity Big brother (Quebec). 

Much agree. 

Also, Victoria's spicy nomination speech was everything.  I live!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, *Chris said:

Do we count BB CAN Season 8 though? :giggle: But pretty much agree with you. This season is a lot of fun and so exciting to watch. 

22 hours ago, Solaris said:

Much agree. 

Also, Victoria's spicy nomination speech was everything.  I live!

Lol yes her speech was hilarious and so full of ownage. :giggle: 

I'm living for Victoria, but she also needs to be humbled a bit lol. She's going absolutely crazy with HOHitis. It's good tv though so I'm not complaining. I'm just remaining worried about this boot order if we do lose Latoya here. Julie, Josh, and Latoya as the first three boots is kinda nightmarish despite how amazing the season has been. If Victoria crashes and burns soon like I fear, it could just get worse.

Oooh dang this past episode was crazy intense good! :omg: 

Kiefer vs. Rohan & Kyle.... and then LaToya comes in putting Ro & Kyle in their place was sooo OMG. :dead: And then Kyle apologizing but LaToya never apologizing. :dead: 

Then wow Jedson won the Veto, planning on using it for LaToya. But Victoria putting a stop to that to threaten putting Ty up. Insane! :omg: I love how she's ready to make big moves and isn't afraid.

I do agree with Alex that Victoria does have a big case of HoHitis, but it certainly makes for amazing and entertaining TV. :haha: I have not read the spoilers so I am TICKED that I don't know if Jedson uses the veto or not. :/ Oh well, i'll find out tomorrow.

Andddd... I personally don't know what I want. I love Victoria  and would love for her to have her HoH week be a success. But I also don't want LaToya to go as she is a crazy good contestant that brings in so much drama. And of the male duos, I also like Jed & Ty much more than Ro & Kyle. Ugh it sucks when you like people on both sides. :haha: 

Haven’t seen last night’s episode yet, but have watched everything leading up to it and this season is amazing so far. Much more exciting in 3 weeks than the entirety of all-stars 2. :dead: 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I'm glad the power shifted again.

What are the chances Kiefer ends up targeting Victoria instead?

Very likely. I’m rooting for Kyle & Rohan noms but last I heard I believe he’s targeting Victoria, Austin, and Breydon.

What a week!

And looking to the unexpected week ahead, once again.  

I expect him to go after Victoria, who put a target on her back too with Jed and telling him she was lying. Ideally, he goes after Rohan and Kyle instead although i do like Kyle. 

Aw very sad to LaToya go but was totally expecting it to happen after the Veto wasn't used. That whole trying to flip the house and it failing very much destructed her game. In hindsight, I wish that nver happened if it wasn't going to work but oh well. She brought great drama!

I am SHOCKED BBCAN actually showed a full HoH comp. 😮 And omgg Kiefer would win it. :dead: Good on him pulling that off having been on the block for 2 weeks. Curious on what he's going to do.

Finally all caught up on this. What a crazy week. :dead: Victoria convincing Jedson not to use the veto was an incredible moment of gameplay. Having a divided house and multiple people playing the game is so refreshing. THIS is the type of season I was hoping we’d get for all-stars 2 but we didn’t so I’m glad Canada is delivering after the string of really awful seasons.

I hope this season can stay this good. It would be a shame if it went in the direction of season 20 where the pre-jury was amazing and then the jury stage was extremely boring once all the fun people left.

Edited by *Amanda