Big Brother Canada 9 (Premieres March 3)

Alex95

Wow Canada’s favorite 😮. Lol @ them announcing that right at Kiefer’s emotional eviction and interview. He’s been a great representation of the Indigenous community and he played an amazing game. He should be proud of himself.

Love this final three! Really hoping for Ty to win, but all the shade from the jury is making me nervous. I hope Kiefer fights for him in the jury. If Breydon or Tera win, I won’t be too disappointed though (well kinda Tera because f*ck buybacks, but at least she was barely evicted lol).

• Like 1

I would think Kiefer gets Canada's favorite houseguest.

I am rooting for a Tychon/Tera Top 2, but I do think we are looking at a Ty/Brey Top 2, and a Tychon win.  Not a problem with that, but I do not want to see Breydon pull off a win.  

Kiefer talks about his predictions going into the final three and what, I'm guessing, he's been observing from the jury. Sounds like if Tera's in the final two, she easily wins. Tina, Beth, and Jed seem to be firmly Team Tera so she would just need one more vote which would be probably easy to get. Tychon vs. Breydon would be more of a tossup, it seems it depends on whoever wins the final HOH. It seems Jed & Beth are still bitter with Ty so getting them could be tough. Tera's only making final two if she wins that final HOH though, so hopefully she doesn't.

21 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Wow Canada’s favorite 😮. Lol @ them announcing that right at Kiefer’s emotional eviction and interview. He’s been a great representation of the Indigenous community and he played an amazing game. He should be proud of himself.

Love this final three! Really hoping for Ty to win, but all the shade from the jury is making me nervous. I hope Kiefer fights for him in the jury. If Breydon or Tera win, I won’t be too disappointed though (well kinda Tera because f*ck buybacks, but at least she was barely evicted lol).

Wow you stole all the words I was going to come in here and say about Kiefer. :dead:  I couldn't have said this all better myself abut him.

18 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Just a reminder ranking for the final week closes tomorrow before the finale.

Ooh thanks for this reminder. I didn't know we were going to do a vote before the finale but working on this shortly.

Wow intense Veto comp here but was so fun to watch. 😮 I was happy for Tera pulling it out. But yikes i was so embarrassed for Tychon and Breydon on this. :lmao: :dead: 

As Alex said, Kiefer played such an amazing game and he should be proud of his gameplay and how he represented the indigenous people. :yes: I’ll admit he was the one I was ~wanting to go (not because I dislike him but because I was rooting for the others more),  his scenes throughout the episode after the Veto  were all really emotional and touching to watch. :broken: He’s def a rootable person for sure.

I do love  this Final 3. I am mostly rooting for Tychon. I would be pleased for Tera or Breydon to win.  I'm kinda against a Tera win as she was evicted (even if for just 20 minutes) but I wouldn't be outraged. Breydon did do a lot more towards the end of the game but I still wish he made some bigger moves for me to root for him to win. But yeah hoping Ty can pull out the win for the most part.