🌸 Bridgerton 🌸 - Netflix Series

istersay

• istersay changed the title to 🌸 Bridgerton 🌸 - Netflix Series

You created the thread of my dreams. :wub: :dead:  Probably to stop my takeover of the Netflix thread. :giggle:  

But yay! I love that you have a Daphne avatar and Bridgerton sig now too. :wub:  I read the first book of the series last week and am only more obsessed with it all now. It was soooo good. I can't wait to read more... and of course, watch more when season two comes. :w00tbounce:  

• Like 1

I like all the Bridgertons, but I can't imagine anyone overtaking Daphne as my favorite. :wub: She is everything I love in a female character and I just resonate with her so much. ❤️  The jury is out on my favorite Bridgerton boy however. :shiftywave: 

6c24a7766f9f48d8d617445a4e912436ccda8aac

9001a588cb2b7dddc8c656fbeb6dd98c649e320f

3716517bc228fa9190e8862207f01356f93fd745

23786c8b9e396548519a7c52ec6fd449630534bf

6c628ba867509b21181c52434bdd19474cd66d9d

Duchess of Hastings. :wub: 

7 minutes ago, miss denise said:

You created the thread of my dreams. :wub: :dead:  Probably to stop my takeover of the Netflix thread. :giggle:  

But yay! I love that you have a Daphne avatar and Bridgerton sig now too. :wub:  I read the first book of the series last week and am only more obsessed with it all now. It was soooo good. I can't wait to read more... and of course, watch more when season two comes. :w00tbounce:  

:lmao: I was waiting for you to make a thread. I can't wait for next season, and hope there are more after that

2 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I like all the Bridgertons, but I can't imagine anyone overtaking Daphne as my favorite. :wub: She is everything I love in a female character and I just resonate with her so much. ❤️  The jury is out on my favorite Bridgerton boy however. :shiftywave: 

6c24a7766f9f48d8d617445a4e912436ccda8aac

9001a588cb2b7dddc8c656fbeb6dd98c649e320f

3716517bc228fa9190e8862207f01356f93fd745

23786c8b9e396548519a7c52ec6fd449630534bf

6c628ba867509b21181c52434bdd19474cd66d9d

Duchess of Hastings. :wub: 

she's an incredible character, a smart strong willed woman with so much heart

the Bridgerton boys need some work on themselves lol

7 minutes ago, istersay said:

:lmao: I was waiting for you to make a thread. I can't wait for next season, and hope there are more after that

she's an incredible character, a smart strong willed woman with so much heart

the Bridgerton boys need some work on themselves lol

I guess I didn't realize I could since I could just talk about it in the Netflix thread. :lmao:  But it does deserve its own. ❤️ Me too! There are 9 books, so.... I'm just saying. :teeheewave: 

Yes, completely agree with how you describe Daphne. ❤️ LOL at the Bridgerton boys comment. :giggle: I do love how protective they are all of Daphne, even thought Anthony gets in her way.  He or Colin might be my favorite at the moment. Colin is Daphne's favorite, after all. :giggle: 

7 minutes ago, istersay said:

that one is great! love the color too

Yes, I got it in pink to represent love. 😢 :lmao: :blushingwave: 

I'm going to bring over some of my Bridgerton content from the Netflix thread so it can be more easily found. ❤️   

The renewal announcement: 

These cute pics. :wub: :wub: 

UvdbTw5.jpg

jAuCmqk.jpg

Some more exciting news. ❤️ 

SYendKq.png

These funny posts. :giggle: 

d6f13bb7fefc5deed93e06203dc0c93c5d03662d

150288081_1396489914051712_1039903160148

:giggle:  

And the link to Bridgerton apparel! https://www.alwaysstylishmama.com/collections/bridgerton :wub:

And all the videos I shared! I'm going to put this in a spoiler tag just because it's a LOT and I don't know if it might freeze someone's browser.:lmao::blushingwave: 

The quiz they took in the above video: https://www.buzzfeed.com/ehisosifo1/bridgerton-character-quiz

Please take the quiz and see who you get: https://www.buzzfeed.com/ehisosifo1/bridgerton-character-quiz :shiftywave: 

My result... 

jagjGGD.png

I am personally offended that I didn't get Daphne and I will be taking this up with Queen Charlotte. :yes: :dead: But really, some of these describes me, but I don't think all of it does. :haha: 

• Haha 1

Just rewatched episode 4.... I love the show from the start, but this is where is gets extra good. :wub: 

This scene between Daphne and her mother.... I CRY.  :broken: The way Lady Bridgerton knows what Daphne does not tell her. 😢 

This whole iconic moment. :wub:  My emotions in this one are all over the place! 😢 :omg: :heartbounce: :wub: :shock: fear2.gif.7033c7e13ce052c5fafb193cfe7f96c3.gif

Although darn, I can't find the first part of that scene.... I just love when Daphne shouts "I'm going to be a princess!" especially because of the emotion, knowing that's not what her heart wants. :broken: 

And then... bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif :shock: 

Bonus content... this scene from episode 3 that makes my heart flutter. :wub: :heartbounce:

And we all know darn well there are some iconic scenes in the next few episodes to share as well. :wub: :shiftywave:  

This dialogue from the book. :wub: :wub: :wub: 

A3dsK8k.jpg

Found here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLUlFRsBfrC/

Also love this photo set (https://www.instagram.com/p/CLXABbhB-zc/) showcasing the character's first lines. ❤️ 

smE5rT6.jpg

ZvFku3H.jpg

Vu42cdD.jpg

GOstzB9.jpg

b8lSKBP.jpg

1xA9mdH.jpg

SJUa2gh.jpg

5ZUeXQZ.jpg

The Queen's first words being to call Daphne flawless. :wub:  I feel like Francesa is the most invisible Bridgerton (and even her first line is said from a side view :dead: ). 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, istersay said:

LOL I love it! :dead:  That was so good. I'm curious to see the sketches he was in, although not sure if they'll compare to the opening for me. :giggle: But it's impressive he got the opportunity to host SNL so soon after Bridgerton. ❤️ 

• Like 1