🌸 Bridgerton 🌸 - Netflix Series

istersay

20 hours ago, istersay said:

Daphne will save the season :lmao::wub: 

Anthony better get his act together, I'm over him and the opera singer, hope he courts some interesting women....and doesn't cheat

Yesss! :wub: 

:dead: at all these Anthony comments! I don't want to spoil anything sooo... you'll see. :giggle: 

• Haha 1

I finished the third book and loved it just as much. :wub: 

I don't want to spoil anything but there was an "I burn for you" quote and that better not happen in the show. :dead:  That line forever belongs to one couple now.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Starry_Night said:

was just reading about that - happy about the casting

FROM THE DESK OF LADY WHISTLEDOWN 9:42 A.M.
Bridgerton Casts Its Hot Dead Dad
By Devon Ivie@devonsaysrelax

Well, we can try not to think about the Duke, but this certainly eases matters of the heart: Netflix announced today that Rupert Evans has been cast as Edmund Bridgerton, the “loving and devoted husband” of Violet Bridgerton and an “endlessly patient and kind father” to his eight children, who takes “special pride in guiding his eldest son, Anthony, through life.” The character will, presumably, be appearing through flashback or dream sequences, as it was established in Bridgerton’s first season that a period of time had passed since his tragic death. Evans, who’s best known for his recurring roles in Charmed and The Man in the High Castle, joins a large number of new cast members for season two, which includes Simone Ashley as Anthony’s headstrong love interest and the show’s new female lead. This should be one hell of a social season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, miss denise said:

The new season is finally here. :wub: 

I watched this weekend, it was good, not as good as the first one but still I enjoyed it, wish the seasons were longer. 

Who will the the next sibling they focus on, Eloise?

10 hours ago, istersay said:

I watched this weekend, it was good, not as good as the first one but still I enjoyed it, wish the seasons were longer. 

Who will the the next sibling they focus on, Eloise?

Benedict is the child that's focused in in the third book. So unless they go out of order, you should expect him next

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...