American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

If y'all are serious about a 20th placers ranking maybe that next :shiftywave:. I'm obviously not gonna go down the line and do every single placement because who really gives a shit about a battle of 14th placers or whatever lol, but maybe individual games of the top five (and last place lol)

Yes but reverse, since we want to know the 20th place of the 20th places

ryan.pngclay.pngdiana.pngcarrie.pnglisa.png

haley.pngcarly.pngtatiana.pngwylSXRu.jpgjacob.png

colton.pngbreanna.pngsam.pngjax.pngdalton.png

caleb.pnglaine.pngRUTK4XX.jpg9OBQnVx.jpg3oxgWXl.png

Ryan Starr "You Really Got Me"

Clay Aiken "Someone Else's Star"

Diana DeGarmo "Turn the Beat Around"

Carrie Underwood "Independence Day" (Reprise)

Lisa Tucker "I Am Changing"

Haley Scarnato "Tell Him"

Carly Smithson "Total Eclipse of fhe Heart"

Tatiana Del Toro "Saving All My Love for You"

Lilly Scott "Fixing a Hole"

Jacob Lusk "Sorry Seems to Be The Hardest Word"

Colton Dixon "Decode"

Breanna Steer "Bust Your Windows"

Sam Woolf "We Are Young"

JAX "Piece of My Heart"

Dalton Rapattoni "Bird Set Free"

Caleb Lee Hutchinson "When Doves Cry"

Laine Hardy "Hey Jude"

Dillon James "Change the World"

Andrea Valles "Lo Vas a Olvidar"

Cadence Baker "Something's Got a Hold on Me"

With winners always comes losers. These are the 20 performances that were lucky enough to make the end, but unfortunately ranked last in the season rankings. These 20 last placers will be ranked until we find out what the best of the worst is. Anyone who's played in at least one season of this game can participate. You will send me a ranking of the 20 performances. You will rank them from 1-20 of favorite to least favorite. Comments are required to participate. They don't need to be full writeups, just a sentence will be fine. If you're already left comments on the performances from the previous rounds, feel free to copy and paste them and resend them to me. The deadline is Monday, July 18th at midnight. I will NOT be accepting any rankings after the deadline.

@*Chris @Solaris @Steven_ @Elliott @FrogLenzen @taylorkat @*Amanda @sublymonal @*Diana @jarmon @*Wallace@Zoey @JC @NGM @QueenKalie @rdhaley96 @*Lily @Crisis

Just tagging everyone who played last round. However, if you played this game at all, you're still welcome to submit a ranking if you'd like.

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Last Placers - Due 7/18)
5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

This list of performances weren't as bad as you might expect. A few performances are worthy of winning.

There were some that were like oh that's not so bad how did that get last. Then there were some that made me question who advanced this song and why did they do it. :giggle: Also I totally know Wally's top 2. :giggle:

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

There were some that were like oh that's not so bad how did that get last. Then there were some that made me question who advanced this song and why did they do it. :giggle: Also I totally know Wally's top 2. :giggle:

Agreed with you on pretty much all of this. :haha: 

OOOOH YOU DO? Lmaooo I'm curious what you think - maybe you could say so when they get posted? I think one of them could be a surprise. :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

OOOOH YOU DO? Lmaooo I'm curious what you think - maybe you could say so when they get posted? I think one of them could be a surprise. :haha: 

Theres 1 I'm certain on the other one I am little less certain on so will see I guess!