American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, 1234567890 said:

He loves Trenyce.

But you're blaming Trenyce and KLo stans and conveniently ignoring Clay who he prefers to Trenyce considering five of his top 7 performances (including his number one) were Clay performances 🗣️

Just now, Alex95 said:

But you're blaming Trenyce and KLo stans and conveniently ignoring Clay who he prefers to Trenyce considering five of his top 7 performances (including his number one) were Clay performances 🗣️

And because he’s always pro-peen no matter what. For the most part. :dead:

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

Not all of them. Just two.

I still don't get how this is a Trenyce vs. KLo fan war if JC's number one is Clay. The people who ranked Trenyce first are me, Nico, and Gigi. We just sat here and ate our food during the round.

• Like 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

I still don't get how this is a Trenyce vs. KLo fan war if JC's number one is Clay. The people who ranked Trenyce first are me, Nico, and Gigi. We just sat here and ate our food during the round.

It was mostly behind the scenes but multiple rankers agreed with me. :haha:

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I didn’t rank Trenyce first? 🙂 COME AGAIN? 🙂 

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It was mostly behind the scenes but multiple rankers agreed with me. :haha:

Well then the behind the scenes people need to get their facts corrected because clearly they were played if they're putting JC as a Trenyce stan over Clay

tumblr_pbytd5zfSu1s01gr8_400.gifv

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Congrats Clay! I’m was actually rooting for you or Ruben with the way the K-Lo and Trenyce fans were acting. :giggle:

I honestly didn't even see these fanwars that did not involve Clay :rofl:I just assumed everyone would hate on Clay because I cut Over The Rainbow or at least the KLo fans would. I thought Proud Mary had the best chance at winning, but glad I still put Like A Bridge in first ❤️ I was still kicking myself for not moving on Solitaire to the final round.