American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

11 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Excited Taylor Swift GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

I rooted for Ruben because he was more likable. :haha:

11 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Of course. :dead: 

To be fair, asking me who I prefer between Ruben and Clay is like asking me to pick between two Flop Harmony songs*.

*That’s My Girl excluded because it’s actually a bop.

2 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

You're probably right about that lmao.

Still, I could probably convince Janet to drive me up to Mason on the train. :haha: 

Tom Holland’s new Apple TV+ movie takes place in Cleveland, and at the end of the 2.5-hour ordeal, @sublymonal goes, “I can’t tell if this movie is anti-war, anti-drugs or anti-Ohio.” :dead:

• Haha 1

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 2 Due 7/23 at Midnight)

lol that reminds how in the S15 finale, like everyone sang covers and then KLo got to sing Eighth World Wonder. Clearly Nigel and Ken were trying to make amends for never giving her the pimp spot back in the day. :giggle:

• Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 2 Due 3/23 at Midnight)
18 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Season 2 is due 7/23? 😮

LOL I noticed this tooo. We get 4 months, so yayy I get to take my time! :wub: 

:giggle: 

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

lol that reminds how in the S15 finale, like everyone sang covers and then KLo got to sing Eighth World Wonder. Clearly Nigel and Ken were trying to make amends for never giving her the pimp spot back in the day. :giggle:

Lmaoo I forgot Kimberley got to sing her original song there. :dead: Ooh she did get the pimp spot once on Top 11 night with "Home," but yeah I get what you're saying here. :haha: