Jump to content

American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 7 - Rankings Due 6/27)


Alex95
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I think the ideal set up would be if Steven or Alex hosted and you me Elliott, maybe Sola and maybe Chris and if there were others cool if not that's fine it would be good enough.

Alex? Host a Voice rankdown?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Lowkey this was a good performance. :ph34rwave: Terrible song choice (obviously), but she did well with it compared to the other covers of it.

Agreed. It's my favorite cover version of that song (stating that Fantasia's version is the original). ❤️ 

6 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

it gets everyone rocket points so they might be willing to do it now. :giggle:

:dead: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I think the ideal set up would be if Steven or Alex hosted and you me Elliott, maybe Sola and maybe Chris and if there were others cool if not that's fine it would be good enough.

 

 

Awkward Lucille Ball GIF

 

 

I only watch the live rounds and thats on youtube after the episodes air.  I am not a good job for anything really after Shovels season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

 

 

Awkward Lucille Ball GIF

 

 

I only watch the live rounds and thats on youtube after the episodes air.  I am not a good job for anything really after Shovels season.

That's fine nothing past then is really relevant anyways :giggle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I think the ideal set up would be if Steven or Alex hosted and you me Elliott, maybe Sola and maybe Chris and if there were others cool if not that's fine it would be good enough.


I might’ve thought about it if I wasn’t already doing ‘90s TV and TV characters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I could run it, but I would be like everyone pick 20-30 contestants from the lives.  There has to be at least 240 finalists, that should get rid of much of the crap.  Thats a good starting pointing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

I could run it, but I would be like everyone pick 20-30 contestants from the lives.  There has to be at least 240 finalists, that should get rid of much of the crap.  Thats a good starting pointing. 

You could just do all the people that made the lives which would filter out the trash like Morgan Wallens of the world. Not sure how many contestants that leaves but it would probably still be a good amount.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I could run it, but I would be like everyone pick 20-30 contestants from the lives.  There has to be at least 240 finalists, that should get rid of much of the crap.  Thats a good starting pointing. 

Just stuck to the Top 12 from each season (16 for the first two given their format) and then have the rankers choose a few who placed outside of those spots. :haha:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Just stuck to the Top 12 from each season (16 for the first two given their format) and then have the rankers choose a few who placed outside of those spots. :haha:

 

Thats what the criteria would be from.  All Top 16-12 (13 in 2 seasons i think), would be eligible.  First twist is a Judges team twist.  Everyone gets like 20 spots on their team (assuming 8 rankers), anyone who doesn't get a chair turn or wind up on one of those teams is eliminated.  :haha:  No write ups, just not in the game.

Edited by Solaris
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

 

Thats what the criteria would be from.  All Top 16-12 (13 in 2 seasons i think), would be eligible.  First twist is a Judges team twist.  Everyone gets like 20 spots on their team (assuming 8 rankers), anyone who doesn't get a chair turn or wind up on one of those teams is eliminated.  :haha:  No write ups, just not in the game.

I doubt you could find 8 rankers that will stay commited but if we could get at least 5 that should be good enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just gonna change my profile pic to a rocket so I could say I have one but that would require me to give up Miss Patti! I would never 💔 

 

omg but seriously where is my rocket

Edited by *Lily
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, QueenKalie said:

I doubt you could find 8 rankers that will stay commited but if we could get at least 5 that should be good enough.

 

same thing if I found 5. except maybe 30 spots.  150 is enough notable voice contestants for a rankdown.  I wouldn't even consider this unless there were 5 guarenteed players before hand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I was just gonna change my profile pic to a rocket so I could say I have one but that would require me to give up Miss Patti! I would never 💔 

 

omg but seriously where is my rocket

How about I make one for you where there's a rocket next to Queen Patti? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

 

same thing if I found 5. except maybe 30 spots.  150 is enough notable voice contestants for a rankdown.  I wouldn't even consider this unless there were 5 guarenteed players before hand.

We got 3 for sure so we would have to find 2 more. It's a shame Fifi is gone because he would have done it for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, QueenKalie said:

We got 3 for sure so we would have to find 2 more. It's a shame Fifi is gone because he would have done it for sure.

 

who are these 3?  I don't think Elliott counts.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

I want to see some of Amanda's Rankdowns finish before i consider opening up more.  I don't like seeing anything die! 

I would also like to finish that tar rankdown since having 2 tar rankdowns fail would be sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I see all of the Inspirational Night/Idol Gives Back performances advanced through except for one….. And I’m not gonna let this one performance be the one to miss out going to Round 2. So for my first Round 2 pick…..

 

 

Advancing: Syesha Mercado "I Believe”

Glad to see you making an apperance and start advancing some performances :haha: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Solaris said:

 

who are these 3?  I don't think Elliott counts.  

I'm sure Elliott would  do it he was in the other ones I think. Wally would do it im sure and so would I. I think Chris was in one before too? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, taylorkat said:

I don't have a rocket, but I am not surprised.  Just another thing to add to my non-achievements in life. 😛

Kandi Burruss Reaction GIF

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 7 - Rankings Due 6/27)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...