American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 7 - Rankings Due 6/27)

Alex95

Okay you know how this goes! For round four, we will begin to round out our top 20. In pairs, we will each choose one performance to advance straight to the top 20, and one performance to eliminate for good. The performances highlighted in blue are safe until round six and can neither be cut nor advanced to the top 20. One person will be making a decision on their own

Y60QshA.png

Group 1: @JC & @*Wallace

Group 2: @Steven_ & @Elliott

Group 3: @*Chris @ @Solaris

Group 4: @*Amanda & @~Tom~

Group 5: @*Lily & @Weedy_Speedy

Group 6: @Alex95 & @*Diana

Group 7: @~*8Kay8*~ & @taylorkat

Group 8: @goofycilla90 & @#jeah

Group 9: @Crisis

Group 10: @sublymonal & @NGM

Group 11: @FrogLenzen & @1234567890

You have 72 hours to make your decisions. If you go more than 24 hours without hearing from your partner you can decide without them. Good luck!

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 3 - Round 4)
19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

wow I can't believe we already found the S19 winner and the overall winner of this game ❤️

I actually listened to this on Youtube the other day and I was thinking Elliott probably stans this girl. 

Cool, I get to make my picks alone (not that I don't enjoy working with others).

I'm advancing LaToya London's Don't Rain On My Parade and cutting John Stevens' As Time Goes By.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Funnily enough, all four of them said I can make the decisions on their behalf in super secret messages to me! :yes:

I know this is a joke but like sure 

• Haha 1

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 7 - Rankings Due 6/27)