American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

@Weedy_Speedy sent that list, @Steven_ said he didn’t want to cut Carrie’s performance and I said I was fine cutting the three Vonzell performances he suggested because I like Bo’s DLTSGDOM. No shade involved! I also think those are three of Vonzell’s weakest performances.

Edited by sublymonal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sublymonal said:

@Weedy_Speedy sent that list, @Steven_ said he didn’t want to cut Carrie’s performance and I said I was fine cutting the three Vonzell performances he suggested because I like Bo’s DLTSGDOM. No shade involved! I also think those are three of Vonzell’s weakest performances.

After all this sh*t-talking I can't wait to see what other ~controversial~ cuts happen. :giggle: 

• Haha 1

I'm dying at the comment Simon gave her. :dead: Randy and Paula stood up and called it a perfect vocal and Simon said she would be vulnerable because it wasn't a perfect vocal and she had an off night. She was safe the following night. :claybleh: Simon would critique her no matter how well she did. 

Suck It Thomas Middleditch GIF by Team Coco

...Simon. 🙂

JC, Sola & I, while not a unanimous decision, are advancing….. 

Anwar Robinson "What A Wonderful World"

With Anwar only having 4 performances remaining, I can’t risk his best performance (and one of the best performances of the season IMO) possibly being cut in the next few rounds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Our group is cutting:

Anwar Robinson - What's Going On
Bo Bice "Vehicle" (Reprise)

Our other cut and save will come in a bit. :haha: 

Our last cut will be: Anwar Robinson - Moon River

And we are advancing Carrie Underwood - Could’ve Been.