American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

5 hours ago, *Chris said:

A Fool In Love & Always On My Mind already showing up? 

unimpressed viola davis GIF

Same! I was just glad AOMM didn't make bottom 5, it's so underrated and beautiful! Wally doesn't get to give me shade for my cuts with his 20 ranking of it though. 🙂 

• Like 1

Catching up on the latest set!

Lol LaToya’s “Ain’t Nobody” rankings are all over the place. :lmao: I like that mine is right in the middle of the 4 to 19 rankings, haha. This is a great way to kick off the Top 10.

Fantasia’s WAYDTROYL is simply gorgeous. I know I ranked the super low too…. I expect some people to @ me, but I do still have a lot of love for this. < 3 Surprised seeing Diana ranking this at #20, as I expected her to do so with a George performance. 😮 Like with Crisis, this grew on me on rewatch where i pushed it higher too. Although who said this was Fantasia’s worst performance in this Top 20 @ Andrew?

Oooh lol wow i am glad the 3 performances outside of my Top 10 were the first ones to show up, leaving my Top 7 in tact, as the Top 7. :wub: Love Jennifer’s IHN but fare for this to come in at #8 (even though I’d have it a little lower). On a side note, I am #shook Alex and I agree on the rankings of these 3 performances. 😮 I do agree with those on preferring Trenyce’s and Vonzell’s versions and also maybe Chris’ preferring to have “Weekend in New England” over this one too. Also wow the big jump from 11.1 to 9.7. 

Yayyy so happy and pleased that George’s TMTTP made it all the way to #7, especially as i ranked it as #7 too! 😄 Wow all of those rankings in the Top 11 - only 3 rankings outside of the Top 11. 😮 I pretty much agree worth everyone’s thoughts on this one too. ❤️

Awww yeah as much as I would have loved Diana’s DCOL to make the Top 5, I did rank it at #6 myself, soo I was pulling for this to come in at #6. Gorgeous performance from Diana. But dang, wowzers at all of those #1 rankings but then all of those lower rankings pushed this down some. 😮 Some rankings that surprised me were Diana’s #4 and Victoria’s #13, as I thought they would have ranked this higher. Also was Andrew threatened by Diana’s best performances as winner contenders? :dead:

OMGGG my entire Top 5 made the Top 5??? :omg: I am soooooo #shook, happy an excited about that! :spaz: SUCH AN ICONIC Top 5, I’m so happy! ❤️

*hopefully I can catch up in here before the Top 5 gets posted. 🙈 * But my winner's prediction was LaToya's "Don't Rain on My Parade" and I think i am sticking with that for now. :haha:

*goes to catch up on everything now*

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I wish it made the the Top 5, but I foolishly thought it could win so I ranked it a bit lower. :dead:

UHHH You thought a Diana performance would have won in this specific rankdown? :dead:  With so many people not liking/being indifferent towards her? :dead: 

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

This top 5 is everything :wub:

It really is! :wub:  

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Summertime, I Believe, Don’t Rain on my Parade, Somewhere and Circle of Life

Such an iconic Top 5! :omg: 

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

So, you missed the conversation where multiple people stated that they didn't really care for Diana's tone when she sings and it impacted their thoughts on her performances. :dead: 

Lol, yeahh this was all over the thread. :dead: 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

The GIF is the one good thing she has given us.

No.

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I preferred ABM. :closedeyes:

Both should be in the Top 5. :broken: