American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

they need to add an eyeroll react to IDF

Yes! 

Remember when I said having good taste is like good hair, someone have it and others don’t? That statement is very relevant right now - not sure if Sola have good hair but he surely don’t have good TASTE with that cut!  

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

So "Something Talk About" is available to be cut now lol. Hopefully no one was hoping to advance it last round and couldn't :ph34rwave:

Sola should switch his cut to that one over Chain Of Fools! 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Oh boy I mixed up "Something About The Way You Look Tonight" and "Something To Talk About" this entire time 🤦‍♂️. Fixing!

I figured that’s what happened :haha: I even looked back to make sure I advanced the right one since the titles are so similar!

Im going to cut Diana’s “No More Tears” (Reprise)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Cutting LaToya's "Ooo Baby Baby" because that song is awful and it baffles me how none of my groupmates have let me cut it.

2 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I figured that’s what happened :haha: I even looked back to make sure I advanced the right one since the titles are so similar!

Im going to cut Diana’s “No More Tears” (Reprise)

Just now, *Lily said:

Cut Diana “One Voice”

All excellent choices!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Yes! 

Remember when I said having good taste is like good hair, someone have it and others don’t? That statement is very relevant right now - not sure if Sola have good hair but he surely don’t have good TASTE with that cut!  

I have great hair :haha:

Thank you for noticing.

8 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Cutting LaToya's "Ooo Baby Baby" because that song is awful and it baffles me how none of my groupmates have let me cut it.

Can someone cut her Love You Inside Out while we're at it?

42 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Im starting to think neither. :dead:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m starting to think some of you all haven’t watched the earlier seasons and have just joined for fun. :dead:

It's clear who would've been on which side at the Top 7 results show tbh

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m starting to think some of you all haven’t watched the earlier seasons and have just joined for fun. :dead:

you played in the idol rankdown with me.  You know I cut Fantasia and shes my least favorite idol winner ever.  So.... 🙂 

:haha:

13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

you played in the idol rankdown with me.  You know I cut Fantasia and shes my least favorite idol winner ever.  So.... 🙂 

:haha:

This is mini-rankdown so we can be subjective for a little while. They pettiness in a MINI-RANKDOWN is not a good look.

ariana grande finger guns GIF